The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Must be an Oregon thing… my mom used to slip me allergy pills to fall asleep.

1 Like

well that lady’s a gigantic sack of shit - I hope she rots in prison

1 Like

It gave me confirmation bias that crosfitters are all terrible people (kidding).

I can’t imagine if that had been done to our 6 month old. That lady would’ve never made it to prison, my redheaded wife would’ve Jack Ruby’d her ass.

4 Likes

I assume the parents didn’t find out until after she was in custody - otherwise I’d imagine (hope, really) one of the parents would’ve ensured she walk with a permanent limp at best…

1 Like

There’s not a witness in the land that would have seen anything.

2 Likes

I think this belongs here…

“China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.”

Jesus, Black Mirror come to life…If Xi is a good little boy for the State (a one party government with a dictator/self appointed emperor at the helm) he can travel where he likes…

“People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commission’s website on Friday”

I’m curious who’ll be the first one here who doesn’t see a problem with that…

There’s tons more goodies inside that story, it’s full of basically every Orwellian nightmare you can conjure - hooray communism!

3 Likes

Can we apply this system in gyms? The software just autobans people who claim 10 pieces of equipment, or don’t wipe up their sweat, or creepy leary people etc…

2 Likes

Still a frightening concept - I’d’ve been kicked out of every gym I go to I think - I always “forget” to wipe benches down…

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/samfbiddle/status/975075056463294465/photo/1

1 Like

They halted it b/c there was no indication in the code that it was accidental - the kicker? The nickname of that particular vehicle was “Skynet”

HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE!!

3 Likes

Why would you name anything Skynet…?

2 Likes

B/c they’re geeks and they were trying to be funny??

The lead programmer’s, I read on the Reuter’s article, was John O’Conner

(and now I know how fake news became a thing … by assholes like me lol - imma change my name to Dildo Schwaggins)

3 Likes

bahahah!

1 Like

HS students receive in school suspension because of a photo they posted on Snapchat at the range.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/18/uproar-after-new-jersey-high-school-allegedly-suspends-students-over-gun-range-photo.amp.html

1 Like

I’m so furious that I am beyond words.

2 Likes

So grossly offensive. Definitely worth a potential year in jail.

First they came for the producers of silly videos.

3 Likes

We may need a law prohibiting rejecting a date based on the other person being a member of various classes.

Girl becomes boy and starts dating boy that became girl. Outstanding. Totally shows that they don’t just have mental problems.

What the shit? SNL? Pull over SNL you’re drunk.

1 Like