The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Given the thread title I would say it’s appropriate.

Oh come on, I was hoping I was at least approaching witty in my mockery.

1 Like

I’m willing to be wrong on this… but I’m not yet convinced. When I’m not infuriated with the emails I just received I’ll try and response.

EDIT: Nice call using an Oregon case that affected my education. Touche.

2 Likes

That Carpel tunnel though.

2 Likes

Read to the end. The last line is the best part.

1 Like

Overview (from Reddit comment):

• Delta ends NRA discount program.
  • Lt. Gov of GA slides in an amendment to a tax bill at the last minute eliminating tax exemption for jet fuel in retaliation.
  • Turns out only 13 people ever used the discount that was ended.

Effectively, GA eliminated a $40M tax break to GA’s largest employer (Delta with 50,000 employees) and commerce booster (ATL’s airport is the largest East Coast hub, and this removal of the tax exemption harms ALL airlines that refuel at ATL, not just Delta) over losing a discount only 13 people nationwide used.

3 Likes

Soooooo smaaaart!

But grandstanding, amiright?

They are both grandstanding (Delta and the Georgia legislature). Tell me which one you think is stupid and I’ll tell you your political bias.

The politicians are stupid.

Nice dodge.

There are most certainly degrees of stupidity.

Take that as you wish.

1 Like

PSA. That Axe body spray is dangerous.

That is not a spoof?

Please tell me its a spoof!

Not a spoof, SkyzykS.

And the guy was OK, apparently. Hard to believe he walked away without major injury when you think about the force created to do that.

2 Likes

no-dont-have-any-axe-body-spray-because-im-not-4352355

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

Trump being everyone’s old ass grandpa.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-meet-video-game-industry-110638902.html

In before the moms start freaking out over counter strike again

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this story wins the internet. Lady ran an illegal daycare. Slipped the kids melatonin and then went off to do crossfit and tan while the kids slept.

3 Likes