The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

A friend of mine’s family owns a very large number of funeral homes and crematories in this region.

They’re doing quite well.

1 Like

Not everyone is going to want to have kids, be able to have kids, or live long enough to have kids.

The wife had our dog put down at home to make it more peaceful for him. We found out that crematories are not allowed to advertise to the public in PA. I drove up to one and asked if I could have the dog cremated. He’s like “yes but you have to pay cash.”

Not shady at all.

So far, out of my nine kids I have produced…

One on her way to being a surgeon from one of the top 15 medical schools in the country. She’s already done a bunch of volunteer work in Africa helping out people who can’t get medical care.

One Marine Raider now a Special Forces Sniper.

Three more as adults who work full time in various industries, including one who’s following his older sister on the way to being another doctor, going to college and working at a hospital.

The rest are still in HS or younger.

It’s not my fault you guys can’t turn out productive offspring. I did my part.

9 Likes

In the modern world the vast majority of the population will be able to. The % of the population that can’t/won’t/don’t would probably move the needle a lot if so many people weren’t having more than 2 to cover the missing.

Factor in many religions practicing the non use of BC for hundreds of years in order to boost their market share of the population and you have an exploding population. At the rate we’re growing eventually we end up with big problems.

Probably not in our lifetimes though, thank god.

Nah. Shady would be if you needed “something” cremated and he said that.

There is a service for pets too though.

1 Like

Goddamn, man! Give your poor wife a break!

1 Like

I’m divorced now.

Mainly because I didn’t want to go to ten.

I’m just saying not everyone with large families is producing idiots.

9 kids, my lord, I’d of shot myself in the testicles at 5…

Never underestimate the persuasive power of a woman…

4 Likes

I hear ya, my wife’s already talking about a 3rd (we’ve just gotta try for a girl…). Just kill me now.

1 Like

Daughters are pretty special though man. Your wife has no idea what she’s asking for, but you’ll love it.

There are a lot of mindfucks that come along with daughters, but they, without question, teach you what love truly is. More so than sons.

5 Likes

Don’t use your Jedi mind tricks on me…

5 Likes

Sweet Jesus, double digit kids would have been a feat.

Also congrats on the seemingly endless stream of successful children!

3 Likes

lmao.

Seriously though. Daughters are pretty amazing, and them being the “baby” in the family will make it even better.

Don’t get me wrong, you WILL freak out about quite a few things, and it may mess with your sex life a little bit. (You’ll be putting yourself in your father-in-law’s shoes more, and I’m going to tell you, if you respect him, it’s going to make it tough, lol.) But end of the day, daughters are the best.

I love my boy, obviously. And he’s amazing, and I’m thankful I had the opportunity to watch him grow up and be part of his life. But boys and girls are different, and being their dad is different.

1 Like

#triggered

8 Likes

At the rate who is growing? Third world/poor/underdeveloped nations or immigrants from those places? Europe’s population is declining.

The collective planet

You sure?

Not that I want to really go there today, but I believe if you control for migrants that graph is different, and that’s what Z is speaking of.

I’m not 100% sure and could be wrong, but 've heard the same as he stated before.

Eh seems like a distinction without a difference. Eventually math says we run out of food. The S&D re: population vs where to put them vs how to feed them