T Nation

The Stupid Thread 2

But seriously…

What a cuck

Gross…

To be fair, this thing hits the cardiovascular system quite hard if already diminished. So it makes sense that more smokers would be vaccinated to try counteracting their own self-harm.

What a fucking cesspool.

" * Armed robbers who use guns or other deadly weapons to stick up stores and other businesses will be prosecuted only for petty larceny, a misdemeanor, provided no victims were seriously injured and there’s no “genuine risk of physical harm” to anyone. Armed robbery, a class B felony, would typically be punishable by a maximum of 25 years in prison, while petty larceny subjects offenders to up to 364 days in jail and a $1,000 fine."

Shit man, you could rob a bank, go to jail, pay your fines and still turn a profit.

I’m down, anyone else wanna join up?

2 Likes
3 Likes

She’s so brave.

Cheese and rice :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cue Dr. Fauci voice.

“It just makes common sense.”

1 Like

Man, I just read that article. I could have answered the question for half of that.

I haven’t posted in a while and I couldn’t resist posting this short video:

US will send $308 Million To Afghanistan In Humanitarian Aid

he United States Agency for International Development (USAID has announced that an initial contribution of more than $308 million in humanitarian assistance will be going to Afghanistan. This fulfills a promise made by the Biden administration to continue sending aid to this civil war-torn and impoverished country following the withdrawal of U.S. troops last year. Claims that this aid would flow directly to the Afghan people are parsed by the fact that this aid will be distributed by various third-party aid organizations.

This latest contribution will bring the amount of US to Afghanistan to nearly $782 billion since October 2020.

The pre-Taliban government in Afghanistan functioned in a kleptocratic state of corruption, bribery, and embezzlement right down to the level of pay to individual soldiers being clipped by their officers retaining a percentage of their pay. Any aid flowing into Afghanistan will have to pass first through Taliban permission for aid agencies to operate in the country. The presence of large sums of cash, food, medicine, clothing, and shelters are all assets that the Taliban would see as useful in controlling the population. The Taliban might also object to humanitarian aid being provided to minorities rather than the population as a whole, including the Pashtun majority that the Taliban draws its support from.

Based on my experience in Afghanistan dealing with unbelievable corruption, this money will not help local Afghans, serving only to feed the Taliban machine. USAID has long been known as the most stupid agency in the federal government. This is your American tax money being spent to strengten the Taliban regime. SOB.

This hit my youtube recommended yesterday. The best part is that the title is completely honest and oversells nothing.