The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Kyrie Irving is giving up 380K per home game because he doesn’t want to get vaccinated:

Of course, he has a history of being stupid:

3 Likes

Maybe this is where Irving went to school:

Florida school bans students who receive vaccine for 30 days.

1 Like

The same thought occurred to me when l saw it on the news. But l also can’t fathom other women having such indifference to another woman being brutalized, that they either record it or try to ignore it.

The morality of many in this country, is totally bankrupt.

Fixed it

Oh… No…

I wonder why they recorded it. If someone I knew showed me his recording of a rape I would call him a cowardly pervert and never talk to him again. I mean, no one who recorded it was thinking they were collecting evidence for the police. They recorded for personal reasons.

I conjecture that this is part of the cool culture: Omerta.

I once was in the downtown core of a city and had just come out of a live show at a club. I came out and noticed a hurricane scrum of at least 150 people around an eye where I could hear someone pleading, “No, no, don’t do it!”

I suspected the worst and tried to get near a nearby payphone (I didn’t have a cellphone at the time). People looked at me and crowded around it as an obstruction. I felt tempted to run down to the club I had come out of and get the security to call 911.

Somehow, I didn’t. This haunts me to this day. Or if I had acted, might people around town target me for abuse over the next couple of months.

How can it get away with assuming they are cisgender men? Does it know what gender and orientation they identify as?

I read a bit of it. The person who reported it identified as a he. That has got to be some sort of admission on his part that trans men are not men the same way cisgender men are men. Or he was a cisgendered man, and that would confuse me even more.

I noticed that too.

Let’s ignore anything about how this person might identify. How coddled must one be to get offended that a construction worker came wielding a wrench or two in order to install something that ensures one doesn’t freeze one’s ass off during Midwest winter?

He also states “why couldn’t they come at night?”. I don’t know, maybe these folks have families or something and appreciate having a 1st shift job so that they can spend time with those they love?

1 Like

I think there is a lot going on with this story. First off the complainer has some sort of conflicting ideas all at once. Secondly, yes very entitled. Third why is Fox reporting on an opinion piece in a college newspaper. My college newspaper had all sorts of stupid. None of it worthy to be reported on by the mainstream media.

This one’s easy - catering to their lowest common denominator reader.

1 Like

We both read it lol. I am blaming you for that though.

1 Like

Fair enough.
Sometimes you have go to the bottom to understand where you truly are though.

1 Like

It is nothing like Omerta.

1 Like

Your thoughts then as to what it is?

People who were raised by wolves. More precisely, American education, like American parenting, revolves around the individual. This is why you have things like my truth. Civics has been replaced by social emotional learning which puts the needs of an individual student above the needs of other people even when fulfilling those needs has a negative impact on other students. It’s no wonder young people believe the world is just a reality show that exists for their entertainment.

3 Likes

I think you’re being unfair to wolves Z.

1 Like

The CDC has already debunked claims that COVID-19 vaccines can shed or release their components,”

Who? Where? Why is Gamora?

Who started this shit???

Why does it even have to be debunked???

Managed to sleep in late for once and I wake up reading this shit. OMFG. It’s dumber than the plot to The Happening.

Since this is the Stupid thread: this movie turned me off of M Night Shamalamadingdong movies permanently. How you can go from Signs (a fairly good movie) to the happening is beyond me. Same with The Village. Terrible film.

This also why many believe their opinion on something is as valid as a subject matter expert’s.

1 Like