T Nation

The Stupid Thread 2

And here I thought eating Tide pods was the most stupid thing I had seen:

Police warn of dangerous game where people ride on backs of semitrucks down interstate – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta

They are about to get a very quick and painful lesson in physics…

Back in the day “planking” was the status quo for these stupid challenges.

People resorted to this to get a laugh.

I have no issues with this person being plucked from the gene pool.

This stinks of backroom corruption and politics.

In my opinion, college sports are a stupid use of resources and are a business not much different than pro sports but for free labor.

What is your take on a varsity athlete who can run 100 metres in 9.5 seconds, but can’t string together a proper English sentence?

He should be working in fast food. The nfl and nba should have an academy system like soccer has around the world, instead of relying on colleges to develop their talent.

He’s the fastest man in the history of the world at the age of 15, 16, 17, 18 years old. I’m sure he can get by without college or proper sentences.

1 Like

He should qualify for Olympic sprinting with that time.

Not only that… He might win

You really needed a state law for this?

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – California on Saturday became the first state to say large department stores must display products like toys and toothbrushes in gender-neutral ways, a win for LGBT advocates who say the pink and blue hues of traditional marketing methods pressure children to conform to gender stereotypes.

The new law, signed by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, does not outlaw traditional boys and girls sections at department stores. Instead, it says large stores must also have a gender neutral section to display “a reasonable selection" of items "regardless of whether they have been traditionally marketed for either girls or for boys.”

Yes… We need to appease the 0.0001% demographic consisting of transgender/intersex (hermaphroditic) kids

California sounds like the type of place that would do this. Like those fringe extremist parents who raise kids without gender.

I believe they’re considered the nanny state of America? Excessive levels of rules and regulations pertaining to … everything

They will never triumph Australia’s degree of nannystatitis though

This is not about transgender but non binary. Transgender people are not gender neutral.

I thought the noun used for trans people was they/them, inferring non binary status?

A transwoman is she, transman is he. It’s not trans “it”. Even trans people believe there are differences between genders.

Gender neutral sections would have clothes from both boy and girl sections but without being labelled boy or girl. It’s rather silly given that you will still have both a girl’s and a boys’ section. And I don’t think kids are so dumb they won’t notice that the girls’ section sells dresses and the boy’s doesn’t, so even though the section will be labelled gender neutral they will see that dresses are still thought of as female clothing.

Someone should ask Gov. Newsome why he doesn’t wear dresses or Kaitlyn Jenner why she does. You would get the more honest answer from Jenner.

Does this go here or…

Another highly trained warrior:

This beyond stupid. This fuxking disgusting and since we don’t have a “disgusting thread”, I am putting this here. I am simply amazed at these cowards for their brutal indifference. How can anyone, male or female, film a woman being raped? Could not one of you cease your filming to call 911? You don’t have mothers, sisters, or wives? OK, going to make a totally sexist and un woke comment, (sorry some things will never change for me) was there not one REAL MAN on that train, who could have least tried to stop this rape?

Philadelphia-area straphangers who may have filmed rape could face charges: report

Authorities in Pennsylvania are working to determine if passengers who witnessed an alleged rape on a suburban Philadelphia train line not only didn’t call 911 but may have filmed the incident.

“I can tell you that people were holding their phone up in the direction of this woman being attacked,” Thomas J. Nestel III, the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority police chief, said at a news conference Monday.

Police said the attack occurred at about 10 p.m. last Wednesday on SEPTA’s Market-Frankford Line. Police were alerted by a train employee who spotted the woman and thought something was amiss. Police were waiting at the next strop and arrested the suspect, who was allegedly on top of the woman, and rushed her to the hospital.

*Fiston Ngoy, 35, was charged with rape and other charges, Fox 29 reported, citing Delaware County court records. Investigators said in the affidavit that Ngoy sat down next to the woman about a minute after he boarded the train car, shortly after 9:15 p.m. *

The video shows her pushing him away multiple times until he is seen ripping her pants down at about 9:52 p.m, police said. Ngoy allegedly told police the encounter was consensual but could not remember her name.

Police officials were critical of those on the train who failed to call 911.

Authorities do not believe that a single passenger called 911. Police are investigating if some actually filmed the incident, which could bring charges.

The New York Times reported that police said that people who recorded the attack and failed to intervene could possibly be charged, but that would be up to the Delaware County District

Submitted without comment:
[Ohio college student ‘angry’ and ‘scared’ after ‘cisgender men’ installed radiator in dorms: ‘Safe space’ | Fox News](Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after 'cisgender men' installed radiator in dorms: 'Safe space' | Fox News)