The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

2 Likes

I expect nothing less … on a semi-related note:

3 Likes

The perpetrators who got stabbed brought the knife and brandished a gun and a knife. Sorry. Occupational hazard for felons.

3 Likes

1 Like

Lol hubris incarnant.

1 Like

How many double downs is that now? Are they on quintuple downs now?

3 Likes

Doubling double downs grows at a geometric rate.

So one doubling double downs is the same as eight downs.

3 Likes

I think that amount of downs is the correct way to describe the Dem establishment’s view of why they lost destroyed across the board last election.

so octuple then … one week we’ll be at dodecatuple levels

2 Likes

Women: “We’re strong and independent Feminists!”

Also Women: “You should have voted for the woman. Obviously, you just like to be told what to do…” :derp:

4 Likes

Riveting … I never knew women were just as clueless as us … don’t tell them we know or else we’re fuuuuuuucked

5 Likes

This is why I’ve had to turn down both Hillary and Michelle’s invitations for brunch. I have to keep my distance because once our periods sync up we basically experience the female mind meld where we have the same values and opinions. Identity politics fail.

3 Likes

I FUCKING KNEW IT

2 Likes

For the WIN. I can’t decide if I’m voting for the tall guy, or for the little chick who believes in biological essentialism. 1:27 minutes.

Edited: Alternate title: She’s just not that into you. I hope that tall dude isn’t Nards.

4 Likes

Not sure where else to post this…

This company had two employees the day hurricane Maria hit and had less than $200k in revenue in 2015.

1 Like

So Trump is doing what Clinton did in Haiti?

Corruption: Yes we can!

1 Like

This is impossible, the swamp has been drained.

4 Likes

I think Push just scored the contract of a lifetime.

edited to add: Just joking about that. His business is none of mine, and even if it was, wouldn’t be forum fodder.

3 Likes

Hired by PREPA because they underbid, and they were hired post storm (A Florida firm was tapped pre-storm). PR has a liquidity crisis and the head of PREPA has complimented their work. They currently have ~300 subcontractors and are growing at 10 a day.

This is less strange than it seems when you consider PR has 3 months of cash left by some estimates.