T Nation

The Stupid Thread 2

Didn’t they delete the articles from that guy? If so are they any different than Brietbart and Milo?

The Catholic Church isn’t very liberal and is a prime location to get abused.

You know, cause being a contrarian is the new thing. Chris Evans does a thing and people have to find a way to make it weird.

The INCELS are going crazy this week…

I already have my tickets. Girl power!

I still haven’t heard if this is the same 4chan alt right hit that happened to black panther. It seems similar. Did a director piss someone off?

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/02/three-anti-vaccine-bills-move-ahead-in-arizona-despite-measles-outbreaks/?amp=1

This has to belong here

No, the lead actress is just not very bright.

She said a lot of very dumb things about the need for diversity in movie reviewers invited to press screenings.

But people are upset at this:

“I don’t need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn’t work about A Wrinkle in Time ,” Larson said at Wednesday night’s event. “It wasn’t made for him! I want to know what it meant to women of color, biracial women, to teen women of color.”

They’re saying she thinks “white dudes” shouldn’t be able to review the movie.

What they don’t get is that she was not in the movie A Wrinkle in Time. She’s saying that there isn’t enough opportunity for female persons of color to see and review the movie and, as someone who reads reviews, she wants to know what female persons of color think about it because it was a story that should be personal to them. She also thinks the movie got bad reviews because the majority of reviewers are “white dudes”.

Which is fucking stupid but not “racist” and definitely not the narrative the INCELs are spinning.

The movie sucks, btw lol.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/02/youtube-kids-cartoons-include-tips-for-committing-suicide-docs-warn/?amp=1

There’s a special place in hell for whoever is doing this shit. Very disturbing.

I wish we could go back to the 80s and early 90s. Muscley hero’s, hot blondes, big explosions, villains with horrible facial hair and ridiculous lines. None of this shit.

Then the media shills on the other side will call you a misogynist and a white supremacist because most of these movies starred white men. (anyone who thinks I’m exaggerating can just go read the entertainment news). While the trolls dropping the rating for Captain Marvel is true, the “fake reviews” part is a bloody lie but they’re sticking with it.

Psst Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Wesley Snipes, Samuel L. Jackson, etc.

That’s the funniest part. They criticize and blame and look into every nook and cranny for racistsexistxenophobery, but it just never occurs to them that their work might just suck.

Doesn’t matter lol. They’re still clinging on to, and doubling down on the “fake reviews” lie. The other side is still insisting Brie Larson hates white men.

She wasn’t even the one who explicitly said that. She was parroting what this moron, who was actually in the movie, said about another movie she was in:

For the majority of critics to muster the balls to shit on a movie like A Wrinkle in Time, it would have to be a gigantic steaming pile of shit several times worse than the Ghostbusters remake. I challenge anyone who thinks otherwise to actually watch it for just 20 minutes.

The irony of that claim is that alt right fagaloons loved Black Panther. There were glowing reviews of its promotion of ethnostates from Richard Spencer, i believe.

https://intpolicydigest.org/2017/06/26/the-alt-right-has-a-new-hero-and-it-s-black-panther/amp/

People are flawed. People invent religion. Religion is flawed.

The catholic church is rather liberal on some issues. They see no difference between voluntary charity and government programs for the needy. For instance.

10 years ago that article would have never been published. It’s just the begining.

This current Pope is very liberal. Also, I’ve never defended the Catholic Church so not sure why you are acting as if I have.

I agree people are flawed. I would agree some religions were invented by people.

lol … what religion was NOT invented by people?

Scientology. It was invented by space peoples

TIL Tom Cruise is a space people … also I’m not surprised