The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

My understanding is Amazon isn’t opening a second location now. My guess is they’re justusing the protests as the public reason to not move forward, but there’s probably another reason altogether.

2 Likes

Mayhaps an expensive divorce? Some sort of blackmail or dirt gathered on Bezos? Find out next time on the Bold and the Beautiful

3 Likes

That would shock me. The plans they had underway likely would have already seen impact from within the company in other areas.

Maybe the national enquirer can shed light on this. They are, of course, a legit source of news these days

That’s what I’ve read.

Ahhhh so they’re distributing the headcount and just not building the new facility.

I feel better, tyty

1 Like

Sometimes a quieter approach is better. They could still move forward, and for all intents and purposes accomplish the same thing without all of the fan fare.

1 Like

Oh, she just doesn’t understand the meaning of “subsidize”. That’s really adorable.

5 Likes

It also seems to be pretty common.

1 Like

Yeah, I originally thought I was going to find something about MMT when I went to read about this whole Amazon issue. Nope. It was as simple as this lol.

1 Like

Yes, she does seem to be.

Someone should go on twitter right now and tell her to start demanding the 3 billion promised to Amazon so she can use it to create jobs. And I mean RIGHT NOW. Commies and wannabes will always double down when they’re called out.

2 Likes

The government is supposed to create jobs…and with tax payer money?

It would cost less to just give the unemployed welfare.

That’s the goal isn’t it?

The more people who are unable or unwilling to work, the more jobs that are available to those of us who want them. It sounded good in my head.

Until they need 70% of our income to pay for those unwilling to work.

There’s no 3 billion dollars…

Pfft, we just haven’t printed it yet

2 Likes

If it was in the form of tax breaks then yes. I don’t live in NYC so I haven’t followed the details and I only care that Amazon delivers my stuff on time.

@dt79, Remember when I said that misunderstanding seems to be a common thing?

1 Like

Well, in fairness he could have assumed it was a subsidy for certain expenses from what he wrote in his last post since that’s what it’s commonly used for. For someone invested in this issue, it would be a different story.