The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Hey now God is for a lot of things those people never follow anyways.

I actually have a tattoo in Arabic that is in piss poor grammar. You can tell what it says, but the writing is by no means fluent, and anyone who actually knows Arabic will certainly notice.

However, there is a slight reason. I had a man I was working with in North Africa translate for me. Fantastic man, truly enjoyed working with him. However, he was a herder in a village where few people could read whatsoever. Those who could write could only do so in a very rudimentary way. To me, I actually like the flaw. I got the tattoo as a reminder of the trip, and having fluent script does not exactly match up with the environment I was in. Anytime someone mentions it, it reminds me of the hardworking herder who spent the better part of 5 minutes trying to figure out how to write out the sentence.

(Also, you can only see it if I am shirtless, so very, very few people ever see this Tattoo. It’s more of a personal reminder than something I show off)

1 Like

A live “product of conception” in the birth canal is an infant. There’s nothing magic about that slip n slide that transforms it into something else. That’s straight fucking murder.

In before your condescending, half-troll irrelevant response.

in·fan·ti·cide

/inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/

noun

the crime of killing a child within a year of birth.

“cases of infanticide often involve extreme emotional disturbance”

a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.

in·fant

/ˈinfənt/

noun

1. a very young child or baby.

synonyms: baby, newborn, young child, little child, little one; More

Yes, and the bill does not allow for an abortion in that situation. So again, the bill does not permit infanticide. It removes certain restrictions on third trimester abortions and third trimester abortions are already legal.

Fixed

Apparently Canadians really do live only on maple syrup.

Obviously, since I addressed it earlier. Choosing whether or not to resuscitate a newly born #undocumentedinfant because of any reason is infanticide any way you cut it. Just like if your mother was rushed to the ER with a life threatening condition and the doctor stood around and did nothing you would correctly assert the doctor effectively killed your mother.

Furthermore, anyone who is in favor of third trimester abortions, excepting the rarest of conditions, is a monster whose ancestry undoubtedly sprang forth from some hellish love triangle between Hitler and Stalin.

1 Like

Re: poorly translated tattoos

The opposite happens in countries where English isn’t the first language.

4 Likes

Cool, bro.

BREAKING NEWS: Elizabeth Warren confirms she has no fucking idea how economics works.

My favorite part of the article is where she channels her spirit-animal, Alexandra Ocassio-Cortez, and says:

“All I’m asking for is a little slice from the tippy, tippy top. A slice that would raise — and this is the shocking part, Jim — about $2.75 trillion over the next 10 years,” the senator said.

Signalling to millions she is either a sheister or incompetently ignorant given there would have to be, I’d imagine, other tiers to her tax plan, which would affect all income levels - probably hitting the middle class the hardest. But it’s ok, because:

“That’s money we need so that every kid in this country has a decent childcare opportunity”

because if anything Government has proven time and again, it’s they’re fucking amazing at providing great childcare…

This woman is a disgrace. I’m just sad that when her candidacy goes down in spectacular fashion, and it will, we’re still stuck with her lying, hypocritical ass in the Senate indefinitely, because my fellow Massholes are morons and will continue to vote for this loser.

Nothing breaking about that.

lolz…!

It’s funny because I actually just looked at how much tax revenue would be generated if we taxed every dollar at an effective rate of 70% over $10M in earnings yesterday. Some a random on twitter mentioned it. Roughly 205 American’s makes $50M+ a year (average was $97M) and another 938ish made $10M+. I did a real rough calculation and the additional tax revenue would be about $38B/year or $387B/10. Not quite, Chief One Drop.

It’s also always cute when someone says “worth” as opposed to income. Like we tax net worth…

1 Like

This is the part that gets me man … they’re not saying for the benefit of you or me, they know they’re not going to persuade us because we know the difference.

They’re saying it to the financially ignorant who lap it up because it sounds nice but don’t understand the “implications” of such a thing or, actually, the infeasibility of such a thing…

Again, she’s either incompetently ignorant or a shyster - I’ll let you guess which one I think she is

2 Likes

I think that’s exactly what she’s proposing.

Then she’s even dumber than I thought, which is impressive.

because I need text

False. She’s just reclaiming what was stolen from her people by the white man.

2 Likes

Cortez looks cute when she uses words like “tippy top”. This woman really shouldn’t
do that.

3 Likes

Squaw-Warren