The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Double the minimum wage (which is guaranteed income) and removed the speculative options and bonuses (which may or may not be paid out). Win-win for employees.

1 Like

They’re mad because the could lose thousands of dollars in bonuses.

1 Like

They want bonuses and more speculative income with upside, get a sales job.

The lefty’s demanded $15/hr for unskilled entry level people
 one of the biggest companies on earth gave it to them. Big win for them. Doesn’t mean Amazon is going to keep everything the same in the rest of the compensation package. Numbers guys call it “squeezing the balloon”. That extra expense has to be cut somewhere.

I agree with your sentiment btw.

4 Likes

This should hit home.

3 Likes

Ya know, I do not comment much on political threads. Have my opinions, keep em to myself for the most part. I agree with some things you say, disagree with others. However, if for ONE MOMENT you are saying that Pirates of the Caribbean is not phenomenal for Men, Women, and anything in-between for all age groups, well that is just a difference I will never be able to overcome. Good Day Sir.

3 Likes

get off my lawn!

1 Like

Only $288 a ticket? Guess those donations to the Clinton Foundation dried up.

Seriously though guys, not even Arkansas Democratic candidates want your endorsement. The progressives are pissed that you literally seized control of the DNC and drove it further into the ground. Don’t go away mad, just go away.

#metoo #believeher

I wish I had the balls to ask for money while literally providing no service in return.

You get a “night with the clintons”. Worked for Vince Foster.

It would take a lobotomy to remove such great memories!

Oh yeah, I guess it did.

1 Like

This is only about an hour from where I live, it has been on the news a bit. I thought filing false police reports was a crime in PA. Apparently not if you have a vagina. That male privilege though.

I hope that kid makes $1M, gets the whole school board replaced and presses criminal charges against the girls for slander and defamation.

I hope all this nonsense works itself out by the time my boys are 15ish

1 Like

No worries. They’re probably at greater risk of being struck by lightning.

On the other hand, if you have a daughter or daughters

Probably, but I can teach them not to hold a metal rod in a lightning storm. I can’t teach them how to not be falsely accused of sexual misconduct.

2 Likes

One way, just don’t get nominated as a supreme court justice by a controversial president. Ezpz

I’ll just make them wear a GoPro everywhere.

Society wasn’t ready for “Google glass”, it’ll get real interesting.

All the guys in the locker room will be pissed at your sons haha.

1 Like

You can teach them to not worry about extremely unlikely events.

As no girl would get within 20 feet of them, I can’t argue with the effectiveness of this.

better make sure it’s a one party consent state otherwise it’s inadmissible