The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

I mean, people keep talking about a “culture war” and we’ve all but thrown out due process and presumption of innocence. It’s the mob trial scene from The Holy Grail at this point. Ironically it was this loony tunes PC hystaria that drove people to DJT in the first place.

3 Likes

The Cruz campaign thanks them for their re-election effort.

1 Like

2 Likes

What he did was slap down this Anita Hill bullshit rerun for what it is. A circus and a naked attempt to delay confirmation until after the midterms. Not one of the four witnesses Ford named is willing to corroborate her story.

They tried it with Thomas, right before the vote.

They tried it with Trump, right before the vote.

They tried it with Moore, right before the vote (that lady just admitted she forged the yearbook signatures).

This is a pattern of behaviour that isn’t hard to spot.

3 Likes

You sound like an angry white male full of rage. CALM DOWN!

You don’t know how I identify! You don’t know me!

1 Like

Sorry for my

2 Likes

A post on facebook this morning:

“What we witnessed today in the Kavanaugh hearings is today’s hetero-normative, white patriarchal, rape culture at its worst (but most blatant).”

Sometimes even when you agree with someone their approach makes you want to take the other side. Kinda like Zep.

3 Likes

Instant block, lol.

Yaaaa. I think Zep thinks I’m hitler at this point, lol.

I’m watching the judiciary committee vote to take it to the full Senate vote now. The heads of the committee are too old to lift the gavel. We need term limits.

They are giving Feinstein way too much time to talk. She held onto the letter for 8 fucking weeks. Now she’s complaining they’re holding a vote too soon. Go sell some more secrets to China there skeletor.

Or an age cap / forced retirement age.

Fuck yes! How many of these old foggies are still allowed to drive?

Well Feinstein had a Chinese spy as a driver. So she’s safe and not driving 35mph on the interstate at least.

You know how those China people drive?!?

Its like Tokyo drift through a supermarket parking lot!

1 Like

image https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoNTSfaX0AEaVBQ?format=jpg&name=small

Guilty as charged. Except I don’t boast, I let the guns do the talking.

1 Like

This is nothing like Anita Hill, who was probably telling the truth. Hill was forced to testify after her FBI interview was leaked. And there were other women.

Haha. Enough said.

Nah. He thinks you’re Reagan. Reagan was probably worse than Hitler in his mind.

1 Like

Any time you need to be shown the light, I’ll be there for you. You should also keep in mind the difference between probability and possibility.

Normally, we should want older people in leadership positions. They are supposed to be valued for their wisdom. I don’t think the problem is that they are old and now expendable but that they were useless when they were younger and we continued to elect them.