The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Actually, I have an undergrad and three Master’s degree, lol. Just never pass up an opportunity to make fun of the left.

Fixed it for you college boy.

3 Likes

Lol seems what you did was accuse a lot of right leaning people of being lefties. They’d probably take that about as well as you would :stuck_out_tongue:

Universities are notorious for protecting speech through tenure, and this leads to free thinkers - whether so far right they are actually left, or are so far left they are actually right.

What’s really important is to not become attached to being right, because after all, we’re all pretty much in this together, and ain’t none of us got all the answers.

I think you’d be hard pressed to find an accusation in there. Innuendo, in the pursuit of stereotypical humor, for sure. But accusation?

The only offense I would take would be being pigeonholed or labeled. I’m flexible enough to listen to any point of view, no matter how bat shit crazy it is.

Peace.

3 Likes

Lol it was mostly a joke about how if all profs are lefties, you’re calling anyone that is actually a righty a lefty.

Excuse the low quality jokes. It’s been a long week

1 Like

I was following the format of those who posted before me, guy who is waiting to be promoted to the fry station.

Disagree.

Speak for yourself.

My grandfather was a professor. He also sent a lot of Germans to safe spaces in WW2. Of course, they arrived there in pieces.

1 Like

I knew what you meant.

1 Like

Funny shit!

Punctuation is the last resort of a desperate man - kind of a combination of ad hominem and strawman, let’s call it an ad strawminem attack. Going to copyright that shit.

1 Like

Batshit fucking crazy is what that is.

1 Like

Makes your drano story seem like child’s play.

Eh, I dunno. I didn’t lose my sight, but there were some pretty horrific effects.

Barfing out your own esophagus isn’t nearly as cool as I make it seem.

Edit: It just seems so far beyond anything normal that not only did two people agree to that, but the method. Like seriously, what the fuck?

1 Like

You win, dchris. You win. That was horrible.

@ a sympathetic psychologist helped her. ?!?!?!? Just sick. That person should loose their license.

2 Likes

You’re too late.

I keep trying to come up with one using pickled herring, but I can’t quite put the set up together.

1 Like

I am dubious of her claim that her psychologist put the bleach in her eyes, for precisely that reason–s/he would lose their license. Suspect the article got it wrong (or the woman lied).

1 Like

Let’s hope.

Way to correct my spelling. And you were so close to being off my bad list, too.
wink.

2 Likes

You are so subtle and emotionally intelligent.

I misspell stuff two, no worries, we all know how smart you are.

1 Like

*how smart you is

1 Like