The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

This shit is so stupid.

2 Likes

A poor young woman is murdered and people on all sides have to place it in some political context. She was killed because the piece of shit was a murder. Not because he was a man, women murder too, not because he was illegal as not all illegals murder and not all legal citizens don’t murder. I couldn’t imagine being around people that have to make some political comment about everything. I think 90% of all Americans need to be de-platformed. I really yearn for the days when it was easy to ignore the stupid and the stupid knew they were ignored.

3 Likes

No kidding, couldn’t agree more. Shit is just ridiculous.

1 Like

I think it’s a sign of how narcissistic we’ve become as a society. The idea that somehow people have to take a tragedy and have it reflect their personal beliefs is so silly it is scary.

2 Likes

Where’s the NRA and gun nuts? I could argue that she was killed because she wasn’t carrying a gun.

(I support the NRA and guns. Just using this as another example of people focusing on the wrong things.)

Who gives a shit? The poor girl was murdered. Sympathy and justice for the family should be the only talking points.

I’ve been watching Vikings on Prime and I think the guy should get the Blood Eagle treatment.

People that think we should secure our borders are callous bastards. But wanting someone to be flayed alive gives you the moral highground. Got it.

1 Like

False. I wasn’t disagreeing with anyone. I support border control but I don’t think that this girl’s death is a platform for that. I don’t think school shootings are a platform for gun control. Crimes and victims should not be talking points to further anyone’s agenda.

Statistics are one thing, but instantly using an incident to justify your viewpoint is selfish and inconsiderate. It magnifies a person and their cause and leaves the victims as a footnote.

3 Likes

I get what you are saying but had that been my daughter the Blood Eagle would be a merciful end.

Now I feel kinda dumb. I thought my belly button was the front hole.

Isn’t a vagina the middle under hole? I had to laugh at the preference for just using the term “parts” instead of “penis or vulva.” Next time I go to the ER, I’ll just tell them “my parts hurt.”

4 Likes

The future

1 Like

Sounds like a bad Star Wars reference. “What do you mean my parts are showing?”

1 Like

I hear ya brother

His father used a racial slur in the early 1980s, a decade before he was born.

So he lost his sponsorship for NASCAR. Gosh, I sure hope nobody finds out that some relative of mine said something controversial 3 decades ago.

#stasi #SocialJustice

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

That’s an appropriate hashtag. In communism you were (are?) responsible for actions of your parents/grandparents/siblings.

Autopolicing at its finest.

1 Like

I was just reading about the early USSR. They closed the schools to anyone who’s family owned a business or had servants in the past 3 generations.

2 Likes

Apparently, this is true in capitalism as well.

Have you been apprehended by the police at 2am because your uncle allegedly shouted something in the street?

Have you ever been at a job interview and the interviewer simply threw your application in the trash with the laconic “I’m sorry, but you come from a long line of plutocrats and potential plutocrats”

All true stories btw. Capitalism has many flaws, notably lower social mobility than is nominally advertised - the wealth of your factors still to a large extent determines your station in life, but there’s absolutely no equivalency.

1 Like

You misunderstand. I was referring to the actions in the post that started this branch-topic, nothing else.

1 Like

My mistake.

I have to say, that I’ve noticed how in the Western society there’s a creeping introduction of a peculiarly communist crime, which was called back in the day “verbal delinquency”. I’m not talking about racism and similar reprehensible behavior, but more and more perfectly reasonable viewpoints and opinions are now considered “delinquent” due to the outrage culture.

2 Likes