The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Apparently $130k is the going rate for emotional distress and moral superiority.

Depending on who one sides with. I’m sure if I claimed emotional distress for being made to feel like being a white male is wrong, I’d get laughed at (and rightly so).

1 Like

I really hope these people are trolling… but here’s a fun quote:

“So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this shit is flat to me. I’m just sayin’. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle. And all that stuff about gravity”

Right, because if the world was round when you drive from Florida to California you would go up and down (what?) at a 360-degree angle (is there a hot wheels loop in Texas or something?).

2 Likes

When I mentioned the flat-earther story my brother-in-law shared this gem with me:

A professional football player does not believe that dinosaurs ever existed and he thinks that mermaids are real.

3 Likes

I feel the education system is letting quite a lot of people down

meh - you can lead a horse to water…These are grown adults. At what point do we stop blaming a “system” and start holding individuals responsible for themselves?

You would think at Shaq’s height he could see the earth is not flat :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I meant the american system in general tends to produce quite a lot of popular morons, Britain’s system I feel has less of a old fashioned view on education. This assumption is just based on the media stuff I’ve seen and read about. Never met a flat earther over here.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.oregonlive.com/v1/articles/20360146/oregon_mayor_accused_of_solici.amp

Not sure if I should laugh or be sad people like this exist. Read every word of this.

Holey Moley!

“Accused of setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.” Didn’t know you could get into the police force that age.

All joking aside this is awful.

2 Likes

Well, aside from the journalistic abilities, they had me at ‘populating mars’, ‘just wanted pizza and to be a mentor’, ‘71 year old, feels like a 17 year old with a 12 year olds body’.

2 Likes

Nope, that was Lincoln’s favorite hat. Not many people know that…

My question is if people can swap sexes depending on feelings why can’t people swap race depending on feelings?

2 Likes

or age? or disability? or species?

That’s a good point as well. These things are biological and can’t be changed. You can pretend your black all you want and say you feel black but you never will be.

I gotchu fam

4 Likes

That was a painful episode for poor Mr. Garrison.

If you’ve never had the misfortune of seeing this disappointment of a Human being yet, sorry.