The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 2)

I thought it was lentils?

Stumbled across this little gem of Soros (didn’t you refer to this a while back as some kind of false accusation against Soros; if you didn’t, my mistake):

(start at about 5:21 -I found it chilling, dude is at best a sociopath, at worst who knows; he will be dangerous until he is 6 feet under)

1 Like

Isn’t Gorka a fake PhD and a member of an actual group with Nazi sympathies?

1 Like

I’m sorry, but Gorka Sebestyen, as is his real name, is the definition of failing upwards. A failed neo-Nazi (that’s not a figure of speech, he ran on a neo-Nazi pro-Iranian (yes, I’m serious) ticket in Hungarian municipal elections and lost spectaculary) changed his name to Sebastian Gorka and started a super successful grift that brought him to the WH and onto the conservative media gravy train.

While I believe that Soros is a piece of shit, he’s a piece of shit who’ll be dead soon. And I will definitely not take into account pontification from a failed Magyar Garda neo-nazi that is Gorka Sebestyen/Sebastian Gorka.

I’m more worried about apocalyptic techo feudalists who are in their fifties and have 10x the assets Soros has.

1 Like

No nothing about Gorka,

but Soros and his whole family needs to go away

This was tried over 75 years ago.

3 Likes

Failed attempt obviously

1 Like

I was surprised as hell to see him with commercials selling supplements on fox news.

I don’t even want to click the link because the byline makes me incredibly sad.

I said start at 5:21 because it is an actual Soros interview on 60 minutes.

It is Soros talking, showing zero remorse, claiming that as a 15 yr old, he understood nothing so he was not bothered later about behaving as he did.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT GORKA DUDE

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

1 Like

We all have our obsession.

1 Like

That’s old news. And I don’t see what was so bad about what he did. I mean, should he have jumped on a train to a death camp?

People change, eh?

It’s his reaction, dude, he laughs it off. 15 yrs old in those days means he was an adult. And have you ever heard of survivor guilt -people with zero culpability get it -he was an accomplice, and he laughs it off. A non-sociopath would’ve said, I’m not proud of what I did but I did what I had to do to survive. Maybe you’re different.

Stop trying to be contrarian to be clever.

2 Likes

That’s a stretch. There are things he has done as an adult that should be criticized but what he did at 14 doesn’t make him Heydrich.

Don’t twist my word to suit your cleverness. I said sociopath, not genocidal pyschopath.

Sociopath as in disregard for others, a lack of empathy, and dishonest behavior.

We discussed this clip at length a while back. Yes, his parents bribed a corrupt official to ensure that their son survives. People have down much worse in order to survive.

Yes he is, as is basically everyone else worth nine figures or more by definition.

1 Like

Don’t you talk about my hero Elon like that. He smells way too good.

That may be true, but what he did as a kid doesn’t qualify as a Holocaust accomplice in my opinion.

1 Like