The Story of a Nobody

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Mr. Push Ups wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Mr. Push Ups wrote:
Great story.

Brings back memories. I was a wrestler also. If you know anything about wrestling, you know that Western PA is very competitive in the sport. Thats where Kurt Angle is from by the way.

Anyways, another nobody that pinned the 3 time state champ ‘Brian Martin’ at the Derry tournament back in the late 80’s is yours truely, Me “Mr. Asshole”.

He did the same shit to me, told me all day long how good his record was and how I had no chance. This mother fucker was doing pullups in front of me in the weigh-ins. Talk about trying to psych me out. I should’ve started doing push ups lol, just kidding I didn’t even do push ups back then.

Anyways great story, good read.

I’m glad you posted it.

• Old nobody has been wrestler

Good steaming Christ, you’re an irritating little prick. You’re not funny, interesting, or intelligent. You have neither form nor function.

You make me want to believe in God so I have someone to blame you on.

I would love for a reality check on these two people. One that is a super troll, and the other that actualy has a job. Lets find out what both of these two guys look like. would you all like to see a picture of me and Harris standing side by side showing why they are on a bodybuilding site.

I can make it happen. We live in adjacent states. Lets find out who is real and who is mouth. I’m tired of all these internet tough guys that can talk the talk. Not one of them will walk the walk every time i call them out.

It’s stuff like this that bothers us dude. You’re an ego-maniac and live in a weird reality. Do you think anybody EVER wants to see you, let alone go cross-state to do it.

[/quote]

this site is for fuckin’ trolls

instead of helping out a new kid or maybe refering them to someone that might know, the members on this site would rather insult him

trolls -you’re all weak
i scan posts, to see if i can help someone

you fuckers scan to see who you can insult

if you wanna insult me, do it to my face

this internet tough guy horshshit is getting old

leave the fuckin new kids alone, they’re lookin for help, give them some advice

or get a fuckin job, and get a life

either help or shut the fuck up!

The only person offering threats around here is you… which makes you the Internet tough guy.

Clueless bastard.

[quote]vroom wrote:
this internet tough guy horshshit is getting old.

The only person offering threats around here is you… which makes you the Internet tough guy.

Clueless bastard.
[/quote]

these arn’t threats asshole. these are rules. either help or shut the fuck up.
vroom is the biggest internet tough guy here

have you seen this pussy’s build

on a bodybuilding site, get serious

biggest fuckin’ troll there is

Prof X is the other one, but hes a helpful, troll, the kind you want

he’ll actually help you, before insulting you

this fucker vroom is a waste of space
has no fickin clue

he insults , and scans,

never does this fucker pick up a weight

Way to fuck up a good thread.

[quote]Mr. Push Ups wrote:
vroom wrote:

Clueless bastard.

has no fickin clue

he insults , and scans,

[/quote]

Have you ever posted a pic?

Sorry Mr. Push Ups Mom didn’t watch him jump off the diving board and he is making up for it here.

I loved this story. And I hope you are eating steak right now instead of making up for your diet with the skittles he tempted you with.

[quote]Mr. Push Ups wrote:
vroom wrote:

Clueless bastard.

has no fickin clue

he insults , and scans,

[/quote]

I’m getting damn sick and tired of seeing your sorry ass posts on this forum.

Vroom and ProfX are well respected members on T-Nation. You have a lot of fucking balls calling respected members on T-Nation trolls, you fucking assmunch.

You, however, are a fucking troll that no one can stand. You are always talking about fighting someone, you bitch, PM me and I’ll give you my address; you fucking punk.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Mr. Push Ups wrote:
Great story.

Brings back memories. I was a wrestler also. If you know anything about wrestling, you know that Western PA is very competitive in the sport. Thats where Kurt Angle is from by the way.

Anyways, another nobody that pinned the 3 time state champ ‘Brian Martin’ at the Derry tournament back in the late 80’s is yours truely, Me “Mr. Asshole”.

He did the same shit to me, told me all day long how good his record was and how I had no chance. This mother fucker was doing pullups in front of me in the weigh-ins. Talk about trying to psych me out. I should’ve started doing push ups lol, just kidding I didn’t even do push ups back then.

Anyways great story, good read.

I’m glad you posted it.

• Old nobody has been wrestler

Good steaming Christ, you’re an irritating little prick. You’re not funny, interesting, or intelligent. You have neither form nor function.

You make me want to believe in God so I have someone to blame you on.[/quote]

LOL! Can I use that last one in class?
Classic Harris!

[quote]sugarfree wrote:
Sorry Mr. Push Ups Mom didn’t watch him jump off the diving board and he is making up for it here.

I loved this story. And I hope you are eating steak right now instead of making up for your diet with the skittles he tempted you with.
[/quote]

Im SORTA junking out, but im still gettin my chicken and what not :wink:

I am a HS wrestler as well, but in the US. I had a more succesful post-season than I expected, but I am a far cry from Nationals. It’s a big accomplishment just to make it there and I wish you the best of luck.

I would be a complete nobody is I wrestled in the states. I dont know what it’s like at the juvenille and junior levels, but I know at the senior levels. Theres probably 15-20 wrestlers equal to our #1 guy.