The Steroid Debate.

I know where a lot of people on this site stand when it comes to steroid use, especially after reading the article “You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out”.

I have trawled around a few databases and journals trying to find some information about effects and side effects of use and basically all I can find is ‘your liver and heart will explode’, ‘your balls will shrink, and possibly permanently’ etc etc. I know many of you disagree with this, but without just saying its bullshit, can someone give me some reading material to convince me otherwise.

I feel I respect a physique less having known a person has taken AAS, since so many use it as a way around strict diet and training but having said that, I do agree with use from an elite competitors point of view or someone who’s paid their dues with at least 5 years of training under their belt. That’s just my opinion and it’s probably been done before on this forum but I would like to hear what others have to say about this.

talk about beating a dead horse. everybody gets to make their own choices in life.

Diceman:

1. Read this:

http://www.drugpolicy.org/docUploads/PUMPED051006.pdf

1. Get ready to get flamed.

-Glute

You’re right, it has been talked about on this forum. Dozens upon dozens of times. You’re not special.

what do you think your he-mans on? like nike… JUST DO IT!!!

Maybe you should do a little more “trawling”…

Seems like you just did a few min of google searching, someone needs to research a bit more. If you want a simple thing to watch that could help convince you, this is a popular youtbue that comes up a lot. Truth about Steroids - YouTube