T Nation

The Stemulite Debate

Hey guys, I’m a new poster but I wanted to bring up my own experiences with a product called Stemulite to see if anyone has tried the supplement and had the same benefits.

For those of you who don’t know, Stemulite is a fitness formula developed by the same company who brought us Endothil-CR. Both products use FDA Considered Safe ingredients in such a combination that it supposedly promotes positive muscle growth, improved sleep, weight loss, and other benefits.

www.stemulite.com – Home page for more info and jazzy videos to entice you.

Now, having been a trainer for over a year and been consistently lifting for 2 years, I will try products with a skeptical attitude just so I’m being unbiased when I go into it.

I’ve tried a lot of things, ranging from CE2 Hi-Def (my favorite creatine at the moment), several different NO products, proteins, glutamine, just to name a few.

Someone at the gym told me about this stuff and I figured, what the hell, might as well give it a shot. I chart my progress in lifting regularly and this was good for me to figure out what kind of hype this product lived up to.

The first week, 2 weeks or so, nothing overly drastic. I’m an insomniac, and the one thing that I noticed is that the melatonin in the night time dose of the product didn’t knock me out but it made me feel more rested the next day (which is a step up from no sleep anyways). But anywho, small, gradual increases in my workouts progressed during that time.

Around the third week, though, I have to say I started noticing something that has never happened before. I was doing workouts that would make me feel sore for at least a day or two after hitting certain body parts. Chest, for example, flyes made the center of my chest feel like it was ripping apart in the following days.

Whether it’s the stemulite or not, I don’t know, but I very rarely get sore nowadays. If I do get sore, it’s barely noticeable. I’m not taking anything out of the ordinary that I haven’t done before (the CE2 is about it with the exception of proper eating 8/10 times). I’m actually surprised that the stuff lives up to its supposed claims, maybe not as astronomical as they claim on the site, but nonetheless surprising.

You feel as if you could tackle the same body group the following day, but the trainer in me knows to give it a break. Having said that, coupled with the workouts I was doing, I actually really started noticing positive changes in my physique. I’ve been strong, but never really had shape to match it even with proper diet. Now, I have arms that are shaped decently, really big shoulders on my 6’ frame. Going in, I had 48 inch shoulders, and after about a month on Stemulite, they were up to 54 (no exaggeration). Other parts grew/shaped up, but the shoulders are the most profound.

In terms of fat loss, I cannot say one way or the other because I have a high metabolism and need to eat like a pregnant elephant to keep what I have already (around 3300 cals a day minimum). I’ve been eating cleaner lately which I know will automatically help with fat loss in a good workout, so I’m not gonna say the stemulite helps trim fat off more than good interval training and eating right.

The only other drawback comes down to price, as with all things. You can generally last out the dosage they tell you for about 3 weeks, and figure you’re spending roughly $50-$60 a month or so for this stuff. That gets a bit old, but broken down, it’s about a buck a day which is comparable to my gym selling a scoop of glutamine for $0.75 in a shake. Given how I am not sore and the sense of wellness I have now, it seems worth the investment.

I just figured I’d share my experience with you guys to see if anyone else has tried it or had experiences contrary to my own (it was hit and miss with Endothil CR for people).

I’m happy with the product, so if you’re willing to give it a shot, it has my stamp of approval as far as muscle recovery goes.

Hope this helps anyone out there, and see yall around.

-TF86


This isn’t going to be much of a debate. I’m sorry, you put six inches on your shoulders in a month and you give credit to this product? Without questioning your honesty, I will say that you would have trouble doing that with four weeks of dbol. But then dbol doesn’t have eggplant.

He is obviously a shill for the product. Spinning this as a debate is meant to make it sound less like a pitch and more like there is genuine buzz about the product and YOU should be a part of that buzz.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
He is obviously a shill for the product. Spinning this as a debate is meant to make it sound less like a pitch and more like there is genuine buzz about the product and YOU should be a part of that buzz.[/quote]

But his prose is so natural. I mean, I’d never assume that he c/p’ed a marketing spiel and put it into a post. He wrote that he had never tried it!

Incidentally, they have some naming issues. Endothil CR sounds like a drug for atherosclerosis while stemulite sounds like a fertilizer impregnated growing substrate for gardening.

Endothil CR was the biggest scam that has ever hit the supplement industry, right behind The Strap. Green tomato extract makes you swole apparently.

Here’s the stemulite crock:
http://www.aralifestyle.com/article.aspx?UserFeedGuid=582b8dbd-aab6-4f59-a93d-f2d2fe0bbe06&ArticleId=1210&title=Building-Strength-and-Muscle-without-Illegal-Subst

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
This isn’t going to be much of a debate. I’m sorry, you put six inches on your shoulders in a month and you give credit to this product? Without questioning your honesty, I will say that you would have trouble doing that with four weeks of dbol. But then dbol doesn’t have eggplant.

[/quote]

Eggplant gets you swole bro! You guys didn’t know that? lol. Sounds like a sales pitch.

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
Hey guys, I’m a new poster but I wanted to bring up my own experiences with a product called Stemulite to see if anyone has tried the supplement and had the same benefits.

For those of you who don’t know, Stemulite is a fitness formula developed by the same company who brought us Endothil-CR. Both products use FDA Considered Safe ingredients in such a combination that it supposedly promotes positive muscle growth, improved sleep, weight loss, and other benefits.

www.stemulite.com – Home page for more info and jazzy videos to entice you.

Now, having been a trainer for over a year and been consistently lifting for 2 years, I will try products with a skeptical attitude just so I’m being unbiased when I go into it.

I’ve tried a lot of things, ranging from CE2 Hi-Def (my favorite creatine at the moment), several different NO products, proteins, glutamine, just to name a few.

Someone at the gym told me about this stuff and I figured, what the hell, might as well give it a shot. I chart my progress in lifting regularly and this was good for me to figure out what kind of hype this product lived up to.

The first week, 2 weeks or so, nothing overly drastic. I’m an insomniac, and the one thing that I noticed is that the melatonin in the night time dose of the product didn’t knock me out but it made me feel more rested the next day (which is a step up from no sleep anyways). But anywho, small, gradual increases in my workouts progressed during that time.

Around the third week, though, I have to say I started noticing something that has never happened before. I was doing workouts that would make me feel sore for at least a day or two after hitting certain body parts. Chest, for example, flyes made the center of my chest feel like it was ripping apart in the following days.

Whether it’s the stemulite or not, I don’t know, but I very rarely get sore nowadays. If I do get sore, it’s barely noticeable. I’m not taking anything out of the ordinary that I haven’t done before (the CE2 is about it with the exception of proper eating 8/10 times).

I’m actually surprised that the stuff lives up to its supposed claims, maybe not as astronomical as they claim on the site, but nonetheless surprising.

You feel as if you could tackle the same body group the following day, but the trainer in me knows to give it a break. Having said that, coupled with the workouts I was doing, I actually really started noticing positive changes in my physique.

I’ve been strong, but never really had shape to match it even with proper diet. Now, I have arms that are shaped decently, really big shoulders on my 6’ frame. Going in, I had 48 inch shoulders, and after about a month on Stemulite, they were up to 54 (no exaggeration). Other parts grew/shaped up, but the shoulders are the most profound.

In terms of fat loss, I cannot say one way or the other because I have a high metabolism and need to eat like a pregnant elephant to keep what I have already (around 3300 cals a day minimum).

I’ve been eating cleaner lately which I know will automatically help with fat loss in a good workout, so I’m not gonna say the stemulite helps trim fat off more than good interval training and eating right.

The only other drawback comes down to price, as with all things. You can generally last out the dosage they tell you for about 3 weeks, and figure you’re spending roughly $50-$60 a month or so for this stuff.

That gets a bit old, but broken down, it’s about a buck a day which is comparable to my gym selling a scoop of glutamine for $0.75 in a shake. Given how I am not sore and the sense of wellness I have now, it seems worth the investment.

I just figured I’d share my experience with you guys to see if anyone else has tried it or had experiences contrary to my own (it was hit and miss with Endothil CR for people).

I’m happy with the product, so if you’re willing to give it a shot, it has my stamp of approval as far as muscle recovery goes.

Hope this helps anyone out there, and see yall around.

-TF86[/quote]

Beware of no-post count spamming cunts like this classic example. Franchise, you win Douchebag of the day award… Good freaking job!

Nope, far from a sales pitch, otherwise I would have been praising the idea of fat loss when, as I said earlier, did not do much in the way of trimming off fat when my diet alone is capable of doing that.

They also claim you get more hours of sleep with the product whereas I said I only get more rested ones vs. longer durations.

I just happened to be someone who thought that maybe, just maybe, there might be something to the product, that somehow those ingredients in the right proportion somehow work properly.

As for D-bol, you’d also need test mixed in there to get a good cycle as you’d read in the steroids forum. Using shoulder presses, upright rows, and lateral raises make all the difference for any workout.

Using all combination lifts and multi-joint exercises give better results than steroids, maybe not aesthetically, but in terms of long lasting strength, IMHO. Comparing myself to people who juice up at the gym, they might look better, but I keep my strength and do more than they can after the cycles are up.

There are few things I promote using, namely a good whey isolate, a good creatine because monohydrate powders bloat me with water vs. ethyl ester based ones, etc. Just figured I’d bring to light that maybe this isn’t all bunk, but it’s really up to you guys whether or not you try it. That’s all.

Nope, far from a sales pitch, otherwise I would have been praising the idea of fat loss when, as I said earlier, did not do much in the way of trimming off fat when my diet alone is capable of doing that.

They also claim you get more hours of sleep with the product whereas I said I only get more rested ones vs. longer durations.

I just happened to be someone who thought that maybe, just maybe, there might be something to the product, that somehow those ingredients in the right proportion somehow work properly.

As for D-bol, you’d also need test mixed in there to get a good cycle as you’d read in the steroids forum. Using shoulder presses, upright rows, and lateral raises make all the difference for any workout.

Using all combination lifts and multi-joint exercises give better results than steroids, maybe not aesthetically, but in terms of long lasting strength, IMHO. Comparing myself to people who juice up at the gym, they might look better, but I keep my strength and do more than they can after the cycles are up.

There are few things I promote using, namely a good whey isolate, a good creatine because monohydrate powders bloat me with water vs. ethyl ester based ones, etc. Just figured I’d bring to light that maybe this isn’t all bunk, but it’s really up to you guys whether or not you try it. That’s all.

[quote]MrOldSchool wrote:
thefranchise_86 wrote:
Hey guys, I’m a new poster but I wanted to bring up my own experiences with a product called Stemulite to see if anyone has tried the supplement and had the same benefits.

For those of you who don’t know, Stemulite is a fitness formula developed by the same company who brought us Endothil-CR. Both products use FDA Considered Safe ingredients in such a combination that it supposedly promotes positive muscle growth, improved sleep, weight loss, and other benefits.

www.stemulite.com – Home page for more info and jazzy videos to entice you.

Now, having been a trainer for over a year and been consistently lifting for 2 years, I will try products with a skeptical attitude just so I’m being unbiased when I go into it.

I’ve tried a lot of things, ranging from CE2 Hi-Def (my favorite creatine at the moment), several different NO products, proteins, glutamine, just to name a few.

Someone at the gym told me about this stuff and I figured, what the hell, might as well give it a shot. I chart my progress in lifting regularly and this was good for me to figure out what kind of hype this product lived up to.

The first week, 2 weeks or so, nothing overly drastic. I’m an insomniac, and the one thing that I noticed is that the melatonin in the night time dose of the product didn’t knock me out but it made me feel more rested the next day (which is a step up from no sleep anyways). But anywho, small, gradual increases in my workouts progressed during that time.

Around the third week, though, I have to say I started noticing something that has never happened before. I was doing workouts that would make me feel sore for at least a day or two after hitting certain body parts. Chest, for example, flyes made the center of my chest feel like it was ripping apart in the following days.

Whether it’s the stemulite or not, I don’t know, but I very rarely get sore nowadays. If I do get sore, it’s barely noticeable. I’m not taking anything out of the ordinary that I haven’t done before (the CE2 is about it with the exception of proper eating 8/10 times).

I’m actually surprised that the stuff lives up to its supposed claims, maybe not as astronomical as they claim on the site, but nonetheless surprising.

You feel as if you could tackle the same body group the following day, but the trainer in me knows to give it a break. Having said that, coupled with the workouts I was doing, I actually really started noticing positive changes in my physique.

I’ve been strong, but never really had shape to match it even with proper diet. Now, I have arms that are shaped decently, really big shoulders on my 6’ frame. Going in, I had 48 inch shoulders, and after about a month on Stemulite, they were up to 54 (no exaggeration). Other parts grew/shaped up, but the shoulders are the most profound.

In terms of fat loss, I cannot say one way or the other because I have a high metabolism and need to eat like a pregnant elephant to keep what I have already (around 3300 cals a day minimum).

I’ve been eating cleaner lately which I know will automatically help with fat loss in a good workout, so I’m not gonna say the stemulite helps trim fat off more than good interval training and eating right.

The only other drawback comes down to price, as with all things. You can generally last out the dosage they tell you for about 3 weeks, and figure you’re spending roughly $50-$60 a month or so for this stuff.

That gets a bit old, but broken down, it’s about a buck a day which is comparable to my gym selling a scoop of glutamine for $0.75 in a shake. Given how I am not sore and the sense of wellness I have now, it seems worth the investment.

I just figured I’d share my experience with you guys to see if anyone else has tried it or had experiences contrary to my own (it was hit and miss with Endothil CR for people).

I’m happy with the product, so if you’re willing to give it a shot, it has my stamp of approval as far as muscle recovery goes.

Hope this helps anyone out there, and see yall around.

-TF86

Beware of no-post count spamming cunts like this classic example. Franchise, you win Douchebag of the day award… Good freaking job![/quote]

Oh my God! You’re so smart and witty! Where did you come up with that on your own!? I mean, you must have spontaneously just had an account that had over 600 posts already credited to your name!!! How good are you to not have started with 0 posts!?

Man, this guy is good, I have to admit that. But then again, I could just retool your own reply with “Beware of many-posted count spamming cunts like this classic example.” See, how witty I am?

Nowhere near as good as you, mind you, but hey, we can’t all be born with such an ability to burn people on the internet assuming that every person does not have work, friends, girlfriends, family, and other worldly obligations to take care of before they go on to the internet to share thoughts with fellow people.

I am impressed, my hat off to you, and I pray that whoever encounters your flaming abilities online be ready to take such a beating via text.

The next time you decide to enter a battle of wits, make sure you don’t come unarmed next time twit.

Now that I took care of that little matter, my own feelings towards the product are not one of selling it off, as I am not too keen on the price despite how it pans out in the short term, not to mention it’s jazzed up to the point where they make claims of steroidal like effects when you see people on juice getting a helluva lot more of a better looking physique and workout while on a cycle.

Just thought I’d ask opinions and put the idea out there that maybe this wasn’t a scam.

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
Nope, far from a sales pitch, otherwise I would have been praising the idea of fat loss when, as I said earlier, did not do much in the way of trimming off fat when my diet alone is capable of doing that.

They also claim you get more hours of sleep with the product whereas I said I only get more rested ones vs. longer durations.

I just happened to be someone who thought that maybe, just maybe, there might be something to the product, that somehow those ingredients in the right proportion somehow work properly.

As for D-bol, you’d also need test mixed in there to get a good cycle as you’d read in the steroids forum. Using shoulder presses, upright rows, and lateral raises make all the difference for any workout.

Using all combination lifts and multi-joint exercises give better results than steroids, maybe not aesthetically, but in terms of long lasting strength, IMHO. Comparing myself to people who juice up at the gym, they might look better, but I keep my strength and do more than they can after the cycles are up.

There are few things I promote using, namely a good whey isolate, a good creatine because monohydrate powders bloat me with water vs. ethyl ester based ones, etc. Just figured I’d bring to light that maybe this isn’t all bunk, but it’s really up to you guys whether or not you try it. That’s all.[/quote]

How do you know its not the other products your using that are attributable for your results?

Ahhh my egg plant secret is out of the water! Damn you franchise!!!

please leave

Im actually secretly in the process of patenting a super anabolic superior in every way version that will make Stemulite look weak .

Ill let you in on a secret - It will be called Shitolite and contain the most anabolic feces on the planet so you (The avid weightlifting fanatic) can get the results you so truly deserve!

Advert over :slight_smile:

[quote]MrOldSchool wrote:
thefranchise_86 wrote:
Nope, far from a sales pitch, otherwise I would have been praising the idea of fat loss when, as I said earlier, did not do much in the way of trimming off fat when my diet alone is capable of doing that.

They also claim you get more hours of sleep with the product whereas I said I only get more rested ones vs. longer durations.

I just happened to be someone who thought that maybe, just maybe, there might be something to the product, that somehow those ingredients in the right proportion somehow work properly.

As for D-bol, you’d also need test mixed in there to get a good cycle as you’d read in the steroids forum. Using shoulder presses, upright rows, and lateral raises make all the difference for any workout.

Using all combination lifts and multi-joint exercises give better results than steroids, maybe not aesthetically, but in terms of long lasting strength, IMHO. Comparing myself to people who juice up at the gym, they might look better, but I keep my strength and do more than they can after the cycles are up.

There are few things I promote using, namely a good whey isolate, a good creatine because monohydrate powders bloat me with water vs. ethyl ester based ones, etc. Just figured I’d bring to light that maybe this isn’t all bunk, but it’s really up to you guys whether or not you try it. That’s all.

How do you know its not the other products your using that are attributable for your results?[/quote]

Ok good, now I think we can actually talk about this, fresh start for both of us. Respect my opinion, I will respect yours. I’m posting this online because I think it has merit. Now, to answer your question about the other supplements not being the effect:

Any and all supplements I was taking prior to the stemulite I had stopped using to get a clear idea as to whether or not I thought the stuff actually worked. I discontinued anything extra at least 2 weeks prior to placing an order.

The creatine I had been using for a while was a GNC monohydrate powder - cheap and lots of it for the price, but it bloated me so I weened off creatine for a couple weeks. I hadn’t used glutamine consistently prior to or during the workouts to say that had any impact, and the MRI CE2 Hi-Def and Black Powder I threw in there about a month and a half later after I noticed results. Aside from those products, I only used a normal whey isolate that had no special properties. Believe me, I took a serious approach to a product that claims “steroid like effects without the drawbacks”, so you can imagine I wanted to make sure this wasn’t all smoke and mirrors.

I went on a split routine as opposed to a full body workout that I had been using prior to, as per their recommendation, and I followed their instructions. Like I said, the first two weeks, I charted gains that are typical to weight training, a few reps here and there and some weight increases. There weren’t increases in sleep, but I did feel a lot more rested the following day, and I even stopped using a multivitamin because I didn’t need it anymore.

About three weeks in, I started to see gains in the gym big time. Minimal to no soreness the following days, although you could tell that the muscles were in need of rest to repair. And as opposed to say adding a few reps and weight onto certain exercises, it got to a point where I was adding another set or two with no difficulty. These are exercises that always left me hurting the following days, yet this time there was nothing. You felt like you could do it all over again the next day, but experience tells you to not overtrain and to let the recovery do its job.

My quams with the product, as with anything, is price. Price to a college student is always a concern, but given how I feel having this product as a part of my daily routine, I thought it was worth working money to properly afford it. Ideally, if it catches on, it should go down (or so I hope). I mean really, after poking around the internet and such, you can find cycles of steroids that could do the job for the same cost as a few bottles of Stemulite, so its all a matter of what path you take. I have nothing against people who take steroids, steroids themselves, and they are not the big evil that the media would have you believe, nor did stemulite yield “steroid like gains” in my honest opinion. Give and take is the way I see it.

My advice, if you can somehow find a way to try it or maybe email them for a free sample, maybe they would be willing to let you try it.

Hopefully this post cleared up the misconception that was trying to create a marketing campaign for the product and just wanted to give an objective view on how I think this might be the start of something new and helpful to people.

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
Nope, far from a sales pitch, otherwise I would have been praising the idea of fat loss when, as I said earlier, did not do much in the way of trimming off fat when my diet alone is capable of doing that.

They also claim you get more hours of sleep with the product whereas I said I only get more rested ones vs. longer durations.

[/quote]

Your post still spanks of a sales pitch, though a more restrained and subtle one.

What your saying is that this product allows you to train more, gain size quickly and feel more refreshed on the same amount of sleep you currently have (none or little according to you).

Fat loss aside, those three points are generaly what people who want the quick fix seek in a product.
They want results now with little to no change in there current lifestyle.

But hey, I could be wrong, you could just be a lifter trying to spread the word of your experiances with a product.

Only time will tell.

I got swole from eggplant once.

I lost all of my gains after a bathroom visit the next day though.

There is no fucking way that crap is going to give anyone steroid like gains unless they are on steroids. What a joke.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
I got swole from eggplant once.

I lost all of my gains after a bathroom visit the next day though.[/quote]

Is this when Shitolite was born? OldSchool was unwilling to let such anabolic potential be flushed away and gave your processed eggplant a second chance?

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
In terms of fat loss, I cannot say one way or the other because I have a high metabolism and need to eat like a pregnant elephant to keep what I have already (around 3300 cals a day minimum). [/quote]

Unless you are a chick, 3300 calories isn’t very much.