The Squat Douchebag Thread

I am in total awe. I can’t phatom how anyone can do this. I award an infinite amount of douchebag points:

The fact that they use the trademark sign in the video title brings this to an unreal level of douchebaggery.

[quote]stallion wrote:
I am in total awe. I can’t phatom how anyone can do this. I award an infinite amount of douchebag points:

(snip)

The fact that they use the trademark sign in the video title brings this to an unreal level of douchebaggery.[/quote]

What. The Fuck.

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:

[quote]stallion wrote:

(snip)

The fact that they use the trademark sign in the video title brings this to an unreal level of douchebaggery.[/quote]

What. The Fuck.[/quote]

X2. I can understand going into a gym and not having the knowledge what to do but what the hell?

[quote]tom63 wrote:
I see no point to this thread. Watching crappy squatting will never help you. It’s bad enough when you’re forced to see it in the real world.[/quote]

There’s crappy squatting. And then there’s over-the-top ridiculousness. I call that humor.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:

[quote]stallion wrote:

(snip)

What. The Fuck.[/quote]

X2. I can understand going into a gym and not having the knowledge what to do but what the hell? [/quote]

[quote]stallion wrote:

And there is two of them, for when it gets really crowded.

Pay extra attention to the guy in the background.

[quote]stallion wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! that guy needs to be kicked right in the balls

Igor Gagin squatting 850 X 5 deep and raw.
I’m including it in this thread as an antidote to all the bad lifting.
And because he scores 1 point for making everyone feel so incredibly weak.

+15 doucebag points for losing all the weight plates / not using collars. Chose what is most convenient. :slight_smile:

[quote]stallion wrote:

this gets soooooooooooo many points if this dont win ill start doin these from next week . wot the actual fuck . tears down my cheeks

[quote]heavythrower wrote:

[quote]stallion wrote:
Forgive me my evil spriti, but I can’t contain myself any longer…

This forum badly needs a thread like this. The point of this thread is to find the squat video that scores the highest on the squat douchebaggery scale.

RULES: Points are given like I’ve done below, if you can’t find a point rule for something, then make some sensible douchebag score yourself.

The ratings:

Douchebag points:

1. Haircut +5 douchebag points.
  2. Pant +2 douchebag points.
  3. Smith machine +10 douchebag points.
  4. Gloves +2 douchebag points.
  5. Pussy pad +5 douchebag points.
  6. Lack of Depth +5 douchebag points.
  7. Jerking and shaking of the bar before the first rep +1 douchebag point…

=== LEADERBOARD ====

1. 30 points, anonymous swedish dude with mohawk haircut.[/quote]

I agree and would award another 2-3 points for using a bunch of 15kg plates to make it look like he is lifting more weight than he really is…
[/quote]

5+ for the music.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:

[quote]stallion wrote:

(snip)

What. The Fuck.[/quote]

X2. I can understand going into a gym and not having the knowledge what to do but what the hell? [/quote]
[/quote]

Accelerator Legs, MF!

[quote]Brett295 wrote:

Pay extra attention to the guy in the background.[/quote]

Teeheee. I like that.

[quote]600lb Gorilla wrote:
Igor Gagin squatting 850 X 5 deep and raw.
I’m including it in this thread as an antidote to all the bad lifting.
And because he scores 1 point for making everyone feel so incredibly weak.

Impressive

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[/quote]

DixiesFinest: When I saw that video, It hurt me physically. I yelled out, and my gf asked what the hell happened. And I replied: “Nothing with me, it was a video”.

That’s what you get for having no fucking security in place. This guy’s a dumb person. I hope he learnt something. Big weights is always dangerous. You can die from it, so pay the proper respect.

Those last two videos are painful to watch!