The Split, My Workouts

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Why the hell do so many of you quit doing what works?

Thought this needed to be highlight and repeated since I fell into this trap when I was a beginner .

explain the “what works” part of this quote :stuck_out_tongue:

training 4-5 times a week, doing 1-3 bodyparts a session.

yeah but what if you go 90 to 100% each and every workout? thats def. overtraining.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Thought this needed to be highlight and repeated since I fell into this trap when I was a beginner .

yeah but what if you go 90 to 100% each and every workout? thats def. overtraining.[/quote]

OH NO!!! I’ve been “overtraining” all of these years!! I sure hope my body doesn’t find out or else, “good bye muskles”.

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

You’re right, half assing your workouts will definitely get you farther. Don’t worry, hard work doesn’t get you anywhere, remember it’s all genetics and AAS.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

yeah but what if you go 90 to 100% each and every workout? thats def. overtraining.

OH NO!!! I’ve been “overtraining” all of these years!! I sure hope my body doesn’t find out or else, “good bye muskles”.[/quote]

tisk tisk. you better start training 2x a week and get to making some REAL progress.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

yeah but what if you go 90 to 100% each and every workout? thats def. overtraining.

OH NO!!! I’ve been “overtraining” all of these years!! I sure hope my body doesn’t find out or else, “good bye muskles”.

tisk tisk. you better start training 2x a week and get to making some REAL progress.[/quote]

True, true. Also, I guess I had better work harder at NOT going 100% when training and shooting for a lighter more comfortable “90” or maybe even a few "80"s thrown in for good measure.

Some of these posters in this forum suck.

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:

Well, now I know why X is so fuckin angry all the time…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:

Well, now I know why X is so fuckin angry all the time…[/quote]

holy shit lol… I don’t know why but I just busted the fuck out laughing like a loony.

100 internet points to you sir.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Joelsopher wrote:

Well, now I know why X is so fuckin angry all the time…[/quote]

you nasty cunt.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Why is your class work preventing you from hitting the gym like you were previously when you claim you were making progress?

Just re-read this X, and ive been on uni holidays for 6 weeks so have been doing 6 days a week, and its my final semester so was hoping gym wouldnt interfere so wanted a 4-5 day plan instead.

No, I asked because unless you are in class 20 fucking hours a day it shouldn’t have much at all to do with your gym time. Remember, the guy telling you this has been through heavier schooling than you unless you are in med school, law school or dental school. If I thought like that I would have had to give up lifting for about 10 years.[/quote]

hm… good point. 6 days a week it is. i have been enjoying it. i think uni just clouds my mind and stresses me out too much. hehe.