The Social Experiment

So ive decided to proceed with my little experiment we discussed in SB’s thread. There is a lot of variables so this will not be an exact science. What we want to learn, Does the amount of T in our system affect the way others interact with us? It would be great if others would follow my protocol and report here with their results as well.

Im currently on week 2 of 800mg test E plus 50mg dbol
Phase 1
In phase one I will not directly interact with those around me ie, sit next to or be within close proximity of the most attractive females I can find while showing a level of disinterest. Take note of their reactions and disposition.

Also I will be noting male interactions, but my thought is that women can sense elevated T better

I am going to be doing an pretty much identical cycle to you in a couple of months, so yeah, fuck it. I’m in.

I am going to start my next cycle probably next week. Will be 4 weeks long, so it should be interesting to see what happens is such a short timeframe. Cycle will be 800mg test on weeks 1-2,600mg week3,250mg week 4. Tren ace 50mg days 1-15, dbol @50mg ED days 17-28 ( i have some dbol leftover from a previous cycle, so I am just gonna use it, proviron 100mg ED.

Or this

[quote]PKNY wrote:
Or this[/quote]
Well that was gonna be our phase 2 as direct interactions wouldnt tell us if people were responding to elevated T or us

Ive decided to update this either weekly or bi-weekly, as day to day I have no time.

There have been a lot of studies into this kind of thing but I think this thread will get interesting. Females are attracted to higher t-levels in men much like doe’s are attracted to bucks in the rut, why because the overflow of testosterone. From studies women chose men with broad shoulders and muscle definition because they appear to be the better hunter, fighter, protector etc making them the most ideal provider for a female.

On contrast majority of men subconsciously choose blondes because it has been proven blondes are more fertile than any other female. All this stuff is pre-programmed into us going back to our hunter gatherer days.

Got some time to update, what better place to start than the gym? Found the hottest chick I could working out just happened to be by the DB’s I needed. I will say seeming disinterested was quite difficult. I was on about set number 3 when I noticed her looking, she proceeded to start posing in front of the mirror ( maybe she competes?) at one point she even pulled her shorts down lower. I moved to a different area and she soon followed. Nothing beyond this really transpired.

Male interactions so far the boys at work have been pressing me about workout tips etc. they don’t even lift. One co-worker seems almost aggressive towards me, we always talk shit to one another but lately co-worker X seems a bit hostile.

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:
Got some time to update, what better place to start than the gym? Found the hottest chick I could working out just happened to be by the DB’s I needed. I will say seeming disinterested was quite difficult. I was on about set number 3 when I noticed her looking, she proceeded to start posing in front of the mirror ( maybe she competes?) at one point she even pulled her shorts down lower. I moved to a different area and she soon followed. Nothing beyond this really transpired.

Male interactions so far the boys at work have been pressing me about workout tips etc. they don’t even lift. One co-worker seems almost aggressive towards me, we always talk shit to one another but lately co-worker X seems a bit hostile. [/quote]

For the love of God, I hope you talked to her, got her number and set up a date. Or ideally, banged her in the gym’s bathroom.

This is funny shit. Subscribed.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

Male interactions so far the boys at work have been pressing me about workout tips etc. they don’t even lift. One co-worker seems almost aggressive towards me, we always talk shit to one another but lately co-worker X seems a bit hostile. [/quote]

For the love of God, I hope you talked to her, got her number and set up a date. Or ideally, banged her in the gym’s bathroom.[/quote]
You’re tellin me bro, the seeming disinterested part is TOUGH. I might shorten phase 1 to just a week i dont know if im strong enough for it…maybe 2 weeks

Ok im back with news to report although I think this experiment has taken a turn. So I figured we need control subjects and well they sort of fell in my lap. I have a female friend who I have gone out with before but hated my guts because of some shit I said (didnt really care). Through mutual friends encountered her again, initially same hatred/disdain of myself. True to the experiment I remained distant, after a period of 10-15 minutes complete shift in mood laughing, joking, all smiles, etc. Ive interacted minimally but her mood towards me has changed profoundly *note the last time I spoke to her was off cycle.

Subject number 2 have known a long time, last encounter was off cycle her mood was indifferent. Have not even seen her in person so if I may I will attribute her current disposition to MY change in behavior.

These are my two control subjects.

Side note I have a possible infection in my delt, the next few day should be quite interesting. I have also discontinued D-bol usage for certain upcoming social events and I dont want to kill my liver.

Awesome thread, suscribed and very interested, will report somewhat similar information when i start my cycle even tho a low test cycle

[quote]smalsh wrote:
Awesome thread, suscribed and very interested, will report somewhat similar information when i start my cycle even tho a low test cycle
[/quote]
The more the merrier, all I would ask is list the gear you are taking. Maintain a minimum of two control subjects preferably hostile or indifferent to you. As well as noting strangers interactions.

I am in love with this topic…i’m not getting started for a few weeks but am completely fascinated by it. my Fiance loves the fact that women love me, so this experiment should be somewhat easy going. When I get started I will state all my stats, as i’m not a large man, but have a very goog way with communicating with women. My fiance will know, and actuallu probably play a viatle role in this theoy, yes i’m naturally good with women in my area but there is a direct difference in how they react with me.

You’re going to cop a lot of ridicule, but I applaud your interest.

Just from my personal experience from interacting with my friends who have been on, I’d say yes on superficial level, but more from the sense that hormones influence our OWN behavior which in turn influences how others react to us. Ive seen similar stuff to what you are proposing before, but as the saying goes in science: when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras.

Higher testosterone (or androgen in general perhaps, i think its of some importance to note not all androgen act the same, we know DHT is more active in the brain and nervous system than testosterone itself is, similarly i imagine other androgen behave differently in different tissues) probably increases your confidence which in turn promotes confident behavior and body language which is attractive to women. - this would be a relatively simple explanation, compared to the complex one of people suggesting women can “smell” or “sense” higher testosterone.

The other thing to consider I suppose is because its making you more confident, it might be influencing your perception to think that women are viewing you more favorably - true or not. There’s plenty of dudes who get delusions of grandiose while on cycle so I don’t think its much of a stretch.

So yeah, will be interested in seeing the forthcoming discussion, but my theory is its probably largely a direct product of your behavior and the impact of any “pheromone” or similar interaction is small at best.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
You’re going to cop a lot of ridicule, but I applaud your interest.

Just from my personal experience from interacting with my friends who have been on, I’d say yes on superficial level, but more from the sense that hormones influence our OWN behavior which in turn influences how others react to us. Ive seen similar stuff to what you are proposing before, but as the saying goes in science: when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras.

Higher testosterone (or androgen in general perhaps, i think its of some importance to note not all androgen act the same, we know DHT is more active in the brain and nervous system than testosterone itself is, similarly i imagine other androgen behave differently in different tissues) probably increases your confidence which in turn promotes confident behavior and body language which is attractive to women. - this would be a relatively simple explanation, compared to the complex one of people suggesting women can “smell” or “sense” higher testosterone.

The other thing to consider I suppose is because its making you more confident, it might be influencing your perception to think that women are viewing you more favorably - true or not. There’s plenty of dudes who get delusions of grandiose while on cycle so I don’t think its much of a stretch.

So yeah, will be interested in seeing the forthcoming discussion, but my theory is its probably largely a direct product of your behavior and the impact of any “pheromone” or similar interaction is small at best.
[/quote]
Thanks for that, I also considered the idea of the T influencing my perceptions. I think the PCT portion of this will be very telling. As far as the ridicule I figured this thread would have drawn a lot more by this point.

have fun with the moon face from dbol…

but know im right there with you bro! MOONFACES FTW!!

You should take detailed notes of their body language while you’re sitting next to them.