The Slutwalk

[quote]phaethon wrote:

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

“Our culture needs to change - teach people not to rape, not how not to be raped,” says 21-year-old student Rhiannon Frame.

[/quote]

Any culture that doesn’t teach both is retarded.

And, at least where I live, we don’t have a culture which suggests it is ok to be raped. Our society does not blame the victim. Rapists are not glorified. Nobody is walking around high fiving rapists. They are treated like the scum they are.

As John has already said when people say “She shouldn’t have dressed like that” etc they aren’t saying the woman deserved to be raped, or that the rapist was in any way justified. They are just pointing out the woman acted foolishly.

The statement is retarded. A statement along similar lines to point out how crazy it is: “Our culture needs to change - teach people home invasion is immoral, not that people should lock their doors at night”.[/quote]

Agree 100%.

I do feel protective of the women in my life (sorry if that offends anyone’s sense of pride or independence BTW but I can’t help it) and I am terrified my sister, who is a student, starts to agree with ‘21-year-old student Rhiannon Frame’.

Rhiannon Frame obviously is not from an urban area.

Send those slut walkers to California, we are about to release 46,000 criminals from state prisons, let’s see how long that slut walk lasts.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Women should not stop dressing like sluts. This eye candy is practically the only enjoyment married men get from other women outside of their own marriage.

[/quote]

Uh…

This guy made a video about it:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
I have to agree, I am all for modesty, but one is responsible for their own actions.[/quote]

Why are most times the women protesting about rape the one’s least likely to be raped?!?!?!?

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
Women are not raped because of how they dress. They are raped because some men are evil.

That fact stated, it is commonsense that a woman, or anyone else, should not get so drunk they cannot function or lack a sense of caution about their personal safety. [/quote]

I don’t think having sex with a drunk woman is rape. When you drink you are still responsible for your actions. I can’t drive drunk and cause a lot of mayhem and say all should be well because I was drunk. Better yet, if both the man and woman were drunk, why is it the man can still be charged with rape and held fully responsible for everything, but the woman is held responsible for nothing???

[quote]clip11 wrote:

I have to agree, I am all for modesty, but one is responsible for their own actions.[/quote]

Why are most times the women protesting about rape the one’s least likely to be raped?!?!?!?[/quote]

SKINNY white women? I don’t know clip.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
Women are not raped because of how they dress. They are raped because some men are evil.

That fact stated, it is commonsense that a woman, or anyone else, should not get so drunk they cannot function or lack a sense of caution about their personal safety. [/quote]

I don’t think having sex with a drunk woman is rape. When you drink you are still responsible for your actions. I can’t drive drunk and cause a lot of mayhem and say all should be well because I was drunk. Better yet, if both the man and woman were drunk, why is it the man can still be charged with rape and held fully responsible for everything, but the woman is held responsible for nothing???[/quote]

…WTF? There is a difference between getting taken advantage of because you’re drunk and driving drunk. One you are doing something and the other you’re basically having something forced against your will if you were not drunk.

Because a man is responsible, grow a set.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

I don’t think having sex with a drunk woman is rape. When you drink you are still responsible for your actions. I can’t drive drunk and cause a lot of mayhem and say all should be well because I was drunk. Better yet, if both the man and woman were drunk, why is it the man can still be charged with rape and held fully responsible for everything, but the woman is held responsible for nothing???[/quote]

…WTF? There is a difference between getting taken advantage of because you’re drunk and driving drunk. One you are doing something and the other you’re basically having something forced against your will if you were not drunk.

Because a man is responsible, grow a set.[/quote]

So what about the whole men and women are equal propoganda and the whole “im an independent woman” bs being told to us by feminists over the past 40 years. I don’t know, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Having sex with a drunk woman is not rape if no force is involved. If we’re going to hold a drunk man fully responsible for his actions, then we have to do the same with women. Equality is equality. And if it’s equality it can’t just be equality when it’s beneficial, otherwise, its not equality. You don’t get a pass because you have a vagina. It takes two to tango.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Why are most times the women protesting about rape the one’s least likely to be raped?!?!?!?[/quote]

SKINNY white women? I don’t know clip.[/quote]
You must not have watched the video.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

So what about the whole men and women are equal propoganda and the whole “im an independent woman” bs being told to us by feminists over the past 40 years. I don’t know, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Having sex with a drunk woman is not rape if no force is involved. If we’re going to hold a drunk man fully responsible for his actions, then we have to do the same with women. Equality is equality. And if it’s equality it can’t just be equality when it’s beneficial, otherwise, its not equality. You don’t get a pass because you have a vagina. It takes two to tango.
[/quote]

Okay, well then go roofie a woman (considered the same thing) and then go have sex with her…you know because no force was used. And then tell the courts that because no force was used…there is no rape.

And, this equality is equality ‘idea’ you have is wrong. Sorry. Get over it, life is not fair.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

Okay, well then go roofie a woman (considered the same thing) and then go have sex with her…you know because no force was used. And then tell the courts that because no force was used…there is no rape.

And, this equality is equality ‘idea’ you have is wrong. Sorry. Get over it, life is not fair.[/quote]
What does drugging someone have to do with a woman that voluntarily got drunk in public???

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

And, this equality is equality ‘idea’ you have is wrong. Sorry. Get over it, life is not fair.[/quote]
What does drugging someone have to do with a woman that voluntarily got drunk in public???[/quote]

She has the inability to consent.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

So you’re saying if a woman has sex when she is drunk, then it is automatically rape because she was drunk??? If I ever end up wasting my time on a jury for bullshit such as that, I will be sure to vote for full acquital of whatever guy is being railroaded for rape.

It stands to reason then that a woman who is so drunk she doesn’t realize shes having sex is responsible for her actions as well. Just because some one sober, or less drunk, or as drunk is involved doesn’t make her a victim.

It’s funny that feminists have brainwashed the public that having sex with a drunk woman is automatically rape that the woman is in no way responsible for. Even though there was no force involved or no one made the woman get drunk in public or drink liquor. But it’s only rape when its male on female.

However, if you remember the feminist play Vagina Monologues it has in it a 24 y/o lesbian that gets a 12 y/o girl drunk and has sex with her. The 12 y/o ends up becoming a happy lesbian that doesn’t need a man for anything. So according to feminist:
adult man + drunk adult woman=rape
adult woman + drunk pre teen girl=some type of greater moral good, especially if the 12 y/o girl turns into a man hating lesbian.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

So you’re saying if a woman has sex when she is drunk, then it is automatically rape because she was drunk??? If I ever end up wasting my time on a jury for bullshit such as that, I will be sure to vote for full acquital of whatever guy is being railroaded for rape.[/quote]

No, it is not automatically rape, but she has to prove that there was no consent before she was drunk. Same thing for business deals and well anything, if someone doesn’t consent before someone is drunk it’s usually not considered binding. Sorry.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
It’s funny that feminists have brainwashed the public that having sex with a drunk woman is automatically rape that the woman is in no way responsible for. Even though there was no force involved or no one made the woman get drunk in public or drink liquor. But it’s only rape when its male on female.

However, if you remember the feminist play Vagina Monologues it has in it a 24 y/o lesbian that gets a 12 y/o girl drunk and has sex with her. The 12 y/o ends up becoming a happy lesbian that doesn’t need a man for anything. So according to feminist:
adult man + drunk adult woman=rape
adult woman + drunk pre teen girl=some type of greater moral good, especially if the 12 y/o girl turns into a man hating lesbian.[/quote]

Who said automatic rape? Oh, only you. Okay.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

So you’re saying if a woman has sex when she is drunk, then it is automatically rape because she was drunk??? If I ever end up wasting my time on a jury for bullshit such as that, I will be sure to vote for full acquital of whatever guy is being railroaded for rape.[/quote]

No, it is not automatically rape, but she has to prove that there was no consent before she was drunk. Same thing for business deals and well anything, if someone doesn’t consent before someone is drunk it’s usually not considered binding. Sorry.[/quote]

The problem with this is that a girl can have a few sips of beer than be ‘drunk’, then if her friends disapprove of the guy, she cries rape. I know most women aren’t like that, but they are out there.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
The problem with this is that a girl can have a few sips of beer than be ‘drunk’, then if her friends disapprove of the guy, she cries rape. I know most women aren’t like that, but they are out there.[/quote]

Great reason for waiting until marriage.