T Nation

The Slagging Thread

I’ve been following this site since 98 and seen many changes in that time.
The addition of the forums was brilliant as it allowed me to surf this site for opinions, training advice etc while I should be working.
But I have now come to realise that most of the constructive and on topic info is normally on the first page only.
Pages 2 to 200 are just guys slagging each other off and have no relevance to the original thread.

Hence this post, why don’t we just have thread where we slag the living shit out of each other and get it all out of our systems.

I’ll start ahem

You’re so ugly, you went to a haunted house and came out with an application.

Next…

What a wonderful idea.

[quote]
You’re so ugly, you went to a haunted house and came out with an application.

Next…[/quote]

your girl keeps sendin me wierd phone calls asking for child support? strange
she has been doing it to all my friends to

by the way congrats on the baby

n3wb

Your mom is rated E for Everyone.

Bulk you dumb SOB, when you weigh over 200 lbs. your opinion on any subject will be more relevant!

I’d hit it!

Your mom could work as a stunt double for Borat…

[quote]Kiwigeezer wrote:
I’ve been following this site since 98 and seen many changes in that time.
[/quote]

Never heard of you!

[quote]tremelo24 wrote:
What a wonderful idea.[/quote]

As is apparent from his polite, well mannered post, this guy didn’t really get into the spirit of the thread. So, in the spirit of the thread:

Jeezus, Tremelo24, are you dense? This thread is for verbal abuse. You do read English, don’t you? WTF are you doing encouraging the OP? Hell, he’s as big a dipshit as you are. If you’re going to come onto this thread and spew this kind of kind, good natured bullcrap, you deserve all the flaming you get.

Hey, that was kind of fun . . . let the return slagging begin.

Any good Slagmaster exhibits his/her talents and skills only when absolutely necessary. Calling for a separate thread is only for amateurs.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Any good Slagmaster exhibits his/her talents and skills only when absolutely necessary. Calling for a separate thread is only for amateurs. [/quote]

Which explains why we shouldn’t see you posting anywhere else but here from now on.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Any good Slagmaster exhibits his/her talents and skills only when absolutely necessary. Calling for a separate thread is only for amateurs. [/quote]

Hey, even those highly skilled slaggers need someplace to stay sharp until the next obnoxious troll comes along. If this thread goes right, it could be like spring training. Games don’t really count, but at least you get to see some live pitching.

Besides, you’re just bitchy because all those classic insults start with you - “Yo Momma so fat . . . .”