[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Hardcorhorn I am with you on Ms. Duff.
In the words of the immortal Nate Dogg, “I’d hit it”[/quote]

YEAH!! The Hilary Brotherhood!

P.S. Happy 29th Bigragoo!

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
P.S. Happy 29th Bigragoo![/quote]

Thanks padnuh.

I also want to add that her sister, Haley is also hittable material.

CaptainLogic wrote:

Wow she looks terrible there. Tell her to put some damn weight back on or you won’t love her anymore. (BTW, do you know if she swings both ways or are you just hoping she does?)

That’s the second time I’ve been thought a girl. I will not tolerate this abuse!

I am a MAN, for crying out loud!
[/quote]

Sorry I thought you said you were a girl in some previous post…and cause of that damn avatar.

Happy B-day Bigaroo (see picture)
Edit: alright that first one didn’t work, we’ll have use Moorea as a backup.

[quote]CaptainLogic wrote:
Sorry I thought you said you were a girl in some previous post…and cause of that damn avatar.

Happy B-day Bigaroo (see picture)[/quote]

Preciate it man. Though it really sucks to be at work when I should be out forgetting that I have a b-day.

i tend to prefer grown ass women but thats just me.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
i tend to prefer grown ass women but thats just me.[/quote]

I like women. Doesn’t matter younger or older.

damn screw hilary muff whos the chick in the pink???

[quote]D-RoiD wrote:
damn screw hilary muff whos the chick in the pink???[/quote]

My ex. She was terrible.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I also want to add that her sister, Haley is also hittable material.[/quote]

This is false, Haley is nasty

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

This is false, Haley is nasty[/quote]

Really? I’m ok with it. Not the hottest, but I wouldn’t tell her no.

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

This is false, Haley is nasty[/quote]

I used to think so too, but she’s gotten more attractive over the years.

Here’s another picture showing how skinny Hilary has gotten recently. This was at her 18th birthday party a couple months ago.

[quote]
Proteinpowda wrote:
Prof - Well tell me about it later. I need to go make fun of people on T-Nation now. After I eat this cow first.

Hillary - Shouldn’t you kill it before eating it?

Prof - Don’t overcomplicate things.[/quote]

Prof - considers adding Hillary to his sandwich, then realizes she does not have enough meat to feed Foopa for a meal

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
i tend to prefer grown ass women but thats just me.[/quote]

No R Kelly shit?

[quote]fahd wrote:
conorh wrote:
Isn’t she like 12?

I object your statement based on her development.[/quote]

Weakest objection ever. In fact, I think you photoshopped those bosoms from a picture of a 12 year old girl, proving my point.

You should be ashamed.

As you all know, I am madly in love with Hilary Duff. But despite my love I must speak out and express my anger at her succumbing to the skinny trend!!

Don’t get me wrong, I still love her and she’s still beautiful, I just thouht she was smarter than all those other fools out there.

Oh why, oh why, can’t Hilary find this website and adopt the T-Vixen philosophy. If she did she would RULE THE WORLD!!!

I guess all I can do right now is hope that Hil is just going through a phase and that she will eventually come to her senses and start squatting, deadlifting, cleaning, doing pull-ups, and EATING!!

Who’s feeling me on this?[/quote]

I tell you what i’m feeling. What a criminal waste of time, my god these forums should be about serious weight training and related topics like Bodybuilding and Powerlifting, you all should really consider the topic you post before posting it, or this site will lose credibility as being “dangerously hardcore.”
P.s. sorry to disappoint you, but there are only 3 sites out there that are definitely dangerously hardcore, EliteFts, AnimalPak, and Irongame

oh, my bad! i didn’t realize this site has an off-topic related forum. Sorry for the mixup.