The sick perverted bastards...

Why am I not surprised a fuckin priest was behind all this. A radio jock put it perfectly well when he said there's an inside iggy that if you like little boys and screwing little boys and you get off by it -then U should become a priest. Much like if you're a hunter u know the best places to pick up some meat, or if you want to become a terrorist U know where to go to carry out your actions. 
 Sorry to say but in my *humble* opinion,a vast portion of priesthood is naturally perverted. I dont want to hijack my own tread, but if you look at history - they persecuted and killed anyone who didn bellieve and dared question their principles using the most cruel punishments u could imagine. For fuck's sake they burned you alive. They BURNED - YOU - ALIVE... All the while preaching compassion and love and all sorts of gayness.They preached one thing and practiced the complete absolute opposite, so much so they couldnt cre less about human lives. Does it come as a surprise that they're molesting and sodomizing young boys while praching the same compassion and love and understanding? NO.
 Here in connecticut another fuckin priest,bishop I think, RAPED a 17 yr ol girl after she sought him out for counseling for being raped!!!!! He told her she needed the love and that was why she as raped and proceeded to molest her. After she turned him in, what did he do? He called her a SCUM! So much for love, compassion, uderstanding...
 Sorry, I comletely hijacked the thread. It just goes to show you though that those who try to paint themselves in a saintly light are very often the same ones who commit the most horrible crimes and the exact same people you should be wary of..