The Shield

All the dramas on Fx are pretty awesome, but the other shows are not half bad. Always sunny in Philadelphia give me a good chuckle and 30 days is pretty interesting. FX has come a long way from back in the day.

Oh baby who saw this one here tonight?

Genius.

goddamn you all and your non-west coast TV lineups! I gotto wait 2 more fucking hours to see this, DAMN YOU ALLS TO HELL!

I’ll be chiming in here in an couple hours. Vick Mackey for President!

ps. I hope lemanski kicks the shit out of forrest whitaker’s character, that bastard.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Oh baby who saw this one here tonight?

Genius.[/quote]

yup, you had to know something was up soon as they started discussing all this shit in the “clubhouse”.

very smart of them how they pulled this off.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
goddamn you all and your non-west coast TV lineups! I gotto wait 2 more fucking hours to see this, DAMN YOU ALLS TO HELL!

I’ll be chiming in here in an couple hours. Vick Mackey for President!

ps. I hope lemanski kicks the shit out of forrest whitaker’s character, that bastard.[/quote]

So I could really ruin the ending for you huh?

How much is it worth to you :wink:

FUCKIN AMAZING! I watch this show with a passion, it’s sofa king awesome.

Nip/Tuck is over rated, the Shield is way better… and what’s that d-leary show, that’s not bad either. haha

F/X has their shit in line.

VICK MACKEY for anything possible!

“the shield just keeps getting better”

with every episode, and damnit, for 4 seasons, that’s impressive, and completely true.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
FUCKIN AMAZING! I watch this show with a passion, it’s sofa king awesome.

Nip/Tuck is over rated, the Shield is way better… and what’s that d-leary show, that’s not bad either. haha

F/X has their shit in line.

VICK MACKEY for anything possible!

“the shield just keeps getting better”

with every episode, and damnit, for 4 seasons, that’s impressive, and completely true.[/quote]

They almost fooled me at the end, when Mackey shot the guy. But I had a feeling that was a sting meant for IAD rather than the Russians.

Yes, Vic Mackey for president

Last night’s Sheild was awesome. I got into the show during it’s 2nd season. It’s the first tv drama that I’ve ever been hooked on.

What a gay freak out that was by Cavanaugh at the end.

Ooh, i’m soooo pissed…maybe I should yell or something…

[quote]apayne wrote:
What a gay freak out that was by Cavanaugh at the end.

Ooh, i’m soooo pissed…maybe I should yell or something…[/quote]

I knew he had a couple of screws loose, but that proved it.

If Cavanaugh keeps pressuring Karin he’s going to be accidented real fast.

La’
REdsol1

did anyone notice in the preview they made it look like vic and the guys were gonna shoot at Aceveda(sp?) and cavanaugh? That whole entire scene of them going “oh shit” in the van just vanished…i was a little gutted about that…

the show is still awesome though.