The Shadow Hare

So, theres a guy in my very own city of Cincinnati who is dressing up in spandex and roaming the streets at night and fighting crime.

He is also apparently a student here at the University of Cincinnati.

Must Find Him.

We have a couple of dudes who do that here.

http://www.westword.com/2009-03-12/news/the-astounding-adventures-of-the-wall-creeper-colorado-s-own-superhero/

“Oh, and if you want to hook up with Shadow Hare the Cincinnati superhero online, here?s a link to his Myspace page. When I visited the page, there was a message saying that he was at work and would be fighting crime later.”

I wonder if the Shadow…tweets?

I saw an episode of “underground” on G4TV network, and they did a documentary on real life super heroes and they followed them around for a night. When the cameras were rolling, nothing really happened. One super hero told a drug dealer to go home or he’ll call the cops.

On another note:
Next episode should be interesting, documentary on a group of people that are preparing for the Zombie apocalypse.
http://g4tv.com/g4underground/splash.aspx (trailer)

This is how was described in another article…

21 years old and built like a math tutor.

Aren’t you a math tutor Swissrugburn ?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
So, theres a guy in my very own city of Cincinnati who is dressing up in spandex and roaming the streets at night and fighting crime.

Must Find Him.[/quote]

It’s you isn’t it.

Not gonna lie, i’m tempted to join forces with him, but i honest to God don’t know how he is doing this without getting pistol whipped, at best.

And i’m far too pretty to cover my entire face with a mask, i’d got the route of a smaller mask that only covers my eyes, maybe a sweet visor a’la Cyclops.

Weird, but strangely appealing.

Makkun

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

Aren’t you a math tutor Swissrugburn ?[/quote]

ROFLACOPTA

Swissrugburn.

Maths tutoring was a thing I did. I wouldn’t say I’m built like the average maths tutor though. It worked to my advantage, they always did their homework.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

ROFLACOPTA

Swissrugburn.

Maths tutoring was a thing I did. I wouldn’t say I’m built like the average maths tutor though. It worked to my advantage, did you know jailbait gives great head?

[/quote]

wat?

IT would be cooler if somone did the Boondock Saints thing.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

ROFLACOPTA

Swissrugburn.

Maths tutoring was a thing I did. I wouldn’t say I’m built like the average maths tutor though. It worked to my advantage. Did you know that giving jailbait a head start in life by providing them with useful problem solving and numeracy skills is in fact really rewarding?

wat?[/quote]

Wat wat? Im sure I was pretty clear.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

Must Find Him.[/quote]

Cartman is expanding his territory, I see.