The Secret to Women

this should get really interesting … especially if more T-Vixens chime in.

[quote]Lilium wrote:
To quote a friend of mine “Most women are empty formulaic dumb slut robots.” I have to agree with him on that.

[/quote]

Yep, I’m afraid I have to agree, too. I’m embarassed to be lumped into the same category with those bimbos.

So, I think the title of this thread needs to be changed. It should be: The Secret to Empty Formulaic Dumb Slut Robots."

I agree. I tried a similar step-by-step format in university and it worked, but I couldn’t bring myself to follow through and bring home the dumb-slut robots. They were too big of a turn-off. It was like a darwinian instinct kicked in and said, “WARNING: MORONIC GENES DETECTED! DO NOT PLANT SEED! ABORT! ABORT!”

I’ve never been able to bed someone I found simple or uninteresting.

– ElbowStrike

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
I agree. I tried a similar step-by-step format in university and it worked, but I couldn’t bring myself to follow through and bring home the dumb-slut robots. They were too big of a turn-off. It was like a darwinian instinct kicked in and said, “WARNING: MORONIC GENES DETECTED! DO NOT PLANT SEED! ABORT! ABORT!”

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

Hello friend, I’d like to introduce you to a fantastic product that might be able to help you with your dilemma. It’s been around for years, but apparently you missed it. It’s called beer. That’s B-E-E-R. It’s wonderful stuff! You simply take a few doses of it over the course of an evening, and by the end of the night, Voila! those dumb slut robots may as well be Nobel laureates. The darwinian “MORAN alert!!!” instinct is dulled completely and the brain even does your eyes the favor of replacing anything revolting with unparalleled beauty.

(warning, the makers of beer are not responsible for anything you do because of beer. Don’t use us as an excuse when you wake up in the morning and see who, or more likely “what,” you’ve done." And remember, the best way to forget about anything you’ve done while on beer, is more beer!)

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:

– ElbowStrike

Hello friend, I’d like to introduce you to a fantastic product that might be able to help you with your dilemma. It’s been around for years, but apparently you missed it. It’s called beer. That’s B-E-E-R. It’s wonderful stuff! You simply take a few doses of it over the course of an evening, and by the end of the night, Voila! those dumb slut robots may as well be Nobel laureates. The darwinian “MORAN alert!!!” instinct is dulled completely and the brain even does your eyes the favor of replacing anything revolting with unparalleled beauty.

(warning, the makers of beer are not responsible for anything you do because of beer. Don’t use us as an excuse when you wake up in the morning and see who, or more likely “what,” you’ve done." And remember, the best way to forget about anything you’ve done while on beer, is more beer!)[/quote]

see related topic “Coyote Arm”

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
OMG, NO. You guys really are from Mars and us from Venus. Reading these kinds of threads always surprises me in that they show me that men truly know much, much less about women than many women believe men know.

[/quote]

Believe it or not, the majority of the women I’ve known spend most of their time with quasi-assholes. Of course it has to be a playful kind of asshole, not just straight up asshole, to work.

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:

Believe it or not, the majority of the women I’ve known spend most of their time with quasi-assholes. Of course it has to be a playful kind of asshole, not just straight up asshole, to work.[/quote]

I don’t doubt for a second your experience. I find this fascinating, the guy’s point of view.

True,it would be interesting to see what the other vixens’ opinions and preferences are.

Is this the oldest thread ever revived?

This has got to be the oldest thread ever revived. Who revived it? and how did they find it? And why did they revive it?

[quote]deputydawg wrote:
This has got to be the oldest thread ever revived. Who revived it? and how did they find it? And why did they revive it?

[/quote]

Because I thought it would be cool to go back to the last page and see what was hanging out over there.

Doesn’t seem to work for me at all… but that may be because the “I don’t give a shit attitude” isn’t faked…

Anyways, it seems to me that the most outgoing guys (Though still assholes) tend to get the girls. But I’m in high school, so I guess it changes as you get older.

The Secret to Women:
Money.

Wow, Jay Floyd still causing trouble almost five-and-a-half years after he left. And I thought we’d seen the last of ol’ Goldberg (even if he has no idea that this thread has been dug up…).

I was wondering why the names of the first 5 or 10 posters were blue instead of red.

I think that as women mature they like the assholes less and the good guys more. But then again, I know nothing about women.

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
OMG, NO. You guys really are from Mars and us from Venus. Reading these kinds of threads always surprises me in that they show me that men truly know much, much less about women than many women believe men know.

Believe it or not, the majority of the women I’ve known spend most of their time with quasi-assholes. Of course it has to be a playful kind of asshole, not just straight up asshole, to work.[/quote]

I can attest to this. There is a j curve.

Example: I’m talking to this girl. She was wearing fake green contacts and glitter on her face. I decide to talk to her anyway because despite this fact she was quite hot. I then make the topic of conversation the glitter on her face.

I start playfully teasing her, asking if a small child threw it in her face. (Not in those words.) I get the the signal. The embarrassed smile, giggling, turning her head to the left and covering her mouth. I had her.

She said she’d see me at another social function coming up. Then on the day I was going to see her I got a zit between my eyes at the top of my nose that went septic and I flaked. Moving on.

I try the playful teasing thing again, It worked once right? I walk up to this young latin woman I’d been pining after for some time and say, “Your clothing looks like it was made out of old drapes.” (Yes, in those words.) At which point her jaw dropped. I start to back-pedal and eat shit and try to recover. She walks away.

You’re right for the most part.

It’s a really interesting bit of business, women and attraction. I would certainly not say that women in general WANT an “asshole.” Rather, they prefer a stronger or more assertive guy; unfortunately, being a nice guy is perceived as being weak. Going out of your way for a woman gives her the impression that she has a great deal of control or power, which can be (and often is) associated with dominating personalities. If you are dominated easily, you cannot be perceived as strong.

“Assholes” on the other hand, by their nature being selfish, generally do not cater to a woman to any degree even remotely comparable to a “nice guy;” the result is a guy who a woman sees as a challenge and therefore finds extremely intriguing.

Women do love a challenge.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I was wondering why the names of the first 5 or 10 posters were blue instead of red.

I think that as women mature they like the assholes less and the good guys more. But then again, I know nothing about women. [/quote]

I find it interesting that women supposedly mature faster than men but yet, in regards to this discussion, most of them have to “grow” out of the asshole phase, which ends sometime in the mid 20’s to early 30’s (give or take), or so I’ve been told.

I personally think that it has nothing to do with the maturity level of said women in this case. I think that they go for nice guys not out of wanting to, but they no longer have their looks or sex appeal to attract the assholes since the younger, tighter, and prettier girls start to come into the picture once the “mature” women no longer have said qualities. I’m pretty sure if women retained those qualities for longer then there would be nothing stopping them from messing with assholes indefinitely, which is sometimes the case present day.

And I don’t think the reason a minute portion of men are dating\sleeping with the majority of women because of personality characteristics. I think it’s because those men are laying some serious fuckin’ pipe.

My opinion for what it’s worth…

[quote]En Sabah Nur wrote:
I personally think that it has nothing to do with the maturity level of said women in this case. I think that they go for nice guys not out of wanting to, but they no longer have their looks or sex appeal to attract the assholes since the younger, tighter, and prettier girls start to come into the picture once the “mature” women no longer have said qualities. I’m pretty sure if women retained those qualities for longer then there would be nothing stopping them from messing with assholes indefinitely, which is sometimes the case present day.
[/quote]

Bingo. It is in these women’s best interests for men to accept that they have “matured” or somehow changed what qualities they consider attractive as they age. Otherwise, the “nice guys” they end up with would be faced with the reality that the women are actually only settling for them, and that these women, regardless of what they tell themselves and others, will never find their “nice” partners attractive.

Women would find themselves with fewer “nice guys” around them, I think.

And I would like to point out that in this discussion we are operating under the assumption that “nice guys” do not change.

[quote]Sliver wrote:
And I would like to point out that in this discussion we are operating under the assumption that “nice guys” do not change.[/quote]

That’s because for the most part they don’t, nor should they have to.