The Secret History of Money

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Banking has always been a scam. Did you know that the templar knight were the only ones allowed to charge interest about a thousand years ago? Interest was considered immoral and illegal for that reason. A form of usery.

The system works this way because this is the time for the banks to make money. Calling in debts, reducing money supply, and increasing government debt. Two of the three happened. Now via bailouts they are in the final phases of the plan. Increasing government debt to record levels. It all has a purpose and will come to pass in time.

BTW: War is also a huge moneymaker for central banks. Remember banks make money through having debts to be collected against.It’s a noose they have around the neck of the Government that will never be taken off.

Another way of saying the same thing but hiding the sinisterness and true intentions is saying they’re in the business of making loans.

[/quote]
Ah, a non-quoted conversation.

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Old news to me. This is why the current economic mess does not worry me beyond day to day money operations of my business.

Its a process initiated by the banks for a simple reason. Their growth and taking over of other banks at bargain rates and to further expand their size.

Food for though, do you really feel that the people of the highest IQ’s, The most power in running entire countries and continents money supplies and economies had the rug pulled from under them? They were blindsided? If you believe that, you may be at the level of a person who fears God and is Still sold on religion.

And in the case you freed yourself from religions oppression of the mind, Congratulations! Your next step is to see banking for what it really is and understand it as a business and the rules and methods it follows to expand and create profits and debts.
This is old news to a lot of people you are right.

It’s taught in finance and economics classes, with the exception of assassination theories anyways.

It is new news to a lot of people though smarty pants.

The article did show banking, at least fractional banking, for what it is. That is the point.
[/quote]

Sorry i didn’t mean to come off like that. I still remember the feeling of gloom i had when i first learned the Federal Reserve was Federal in name only. In a way i could not understand at the time, suddenly a lot of things just began to make sense.

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Banking has always been a scam. Did you know that the templar knight were the only ones allowed to charge interest about a thousand years ago? Interest was considered immoral and illegal for that reason. A form of usery.

The system works this way because this is the time for the banks to make money. Calling in debts, reducing money supply, and increasing government debt. Two of the three happened. Now via bailouts they are in the final phases of the plan. Increasing government debt to record levels. It all has a purpose and will come to pass in time.

BTW: War is also a huge moneymaker for central banks. Remember banks make money through having debts to be collected against.It’s a noose they have around the neck of the Government that will never be taken off.

Another way of saying the same thing but hiding the sinisterness and true intentions is saying they’re in the business of making loans.

[/quote]

Consider that for years, in conversations, i asked friends how they thought a broke country like Germany suddenly had the money to build the military infrastructure it did. It was my own philosophical thoughts and pondering that had led me to some good answers. The article did expand on my knowledge base.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Gregus wrote:

Consider that for years, in conversations, i asked friends how they thought a broke country like Germany suddenly had the money to build the military infrastructure it did. It was my own philosophical thoughts and pondering that had led me to some good answers. The article did expand on my knowledge base.

[/quote]
I see what you are saying now. I didn’t realize your posts were a part of an ongoing correspondence. They looked a little off taken individually.

Hey no problem. And thanks for the post anyway. I enjoyed that website and it did broaden my horizons even more. Thumbs up :slight_smile:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
timbofirstblood wrote:
Thanks for the link, that’s interesting stuff. Do you know of any good books that cover this subject? I just finished my last pleasure read and could use some new material.

I really like ‘The Creature from Jekyll Island’, about the history of the Fed.

The hidden history, documented pretty thoroughly by the author, is amazing. For ex, Churchill did all he could to get the Germans to sink an American ship and get us in WWI. He considered all the deaths on the Lusitania justifiable and said so.

Great read.

[/quote]

The more educated people in the UK understand that you guys only fought on our side in WW1 because we owed you more money and you wanted it back! There was no real reason to pick sides and as you say the Lusitania was an excuse. We don’t object though. WW2 is clearly a different matter and the US had to fight that one for it’s own reasons.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
A long but interesting read.

That’s a nice read.

But what many fail to understand is that popular government is simply too dangerous to have. The unthinking masses of people will always vote themselves rewards using government as their agent. Such a powerful government will attract scum who enjoy using a club on others.

Wait…that’s what we have now…

[/quote]

This is also a fair point. Where else other than government is job of being in charge given to someone based on their charisma and personality? Crazy really when you think about it with that perspective!