The Second Presidential Debate

Let’s all pretend Trump never said anything offensive to women or minorities, and generally was a likable and fair-minded man.

Well, would you look at that! He still doesn’t know shit about foreign, domestic, or economic policy! Even after a year and a half of campaigning, very little effort to improve in this area. Oh but I guess its okay because 2nd amendment, and supreme court and all that … Right?

5 Likes

You’re talking as though he’s a guy wearing a ski mask groping random women at night.

These are women who have gone out of their way to be in his company so they can offer themselves up sexually to him.

Lastly, whatever picture of sexual consent you have in your mind, they never begin with “excuse me may I please grope your pussy?”

Anyways, gonna stop here on this topic, the last time I started discussing women, I was accused of taking the conversation off topic.

Uh, no they’re not…That isn’t what he says. He says he doesn’t wait, he just does it. He assumes that because he’s a celebrity they’d let him do it. He says absolutely nothing about them first offering themselves sexually. You just made that up out of thin air.

The “please grope me” face

“when you’re a star they let you do it”

Which strengthens MY argument, not yours…

He ASSUMES they wanted him to do it, because of his stardom.

Probably best with statements like this:

“…These are women who have gone out of their way to be in his company so they can offer themselves up sexually to him…”

1 Like

I keep getting egged on.

I sometimes think your support for Trump has just been one long troll. A smile gives you permission to grab a woman’s genitals raj?

I thought Trump was a lying bloating wind bag, but you are willing to take him seriously just now ?

And he assumes correctly. Rich, famous, men play by different rules.

Seriously last post on the topic

No a contract where you need signatures. Initial here and here

With campaign slogans like that, how could he possibly lose. Lol.

Then why is he attacking Bill and Hillary? Bill’s celebrity obviously landed him consent, despite what these women say now.

If you can’t find the massive plot of ground between needing pre-nups before intimacy and spontaneously grabbing a woman’s vagina because you believe your celebrity buys you universal consent…Forget the Mexicans, look in a mirror.

2 Likes

I do find it interesting how many of my ‘friends’ are outraged by his comments, yet listen to music that is no less crude, support pop stars who conduct similar acts on stage (in front of children, no less) and say things similar themselves.

Not speaking to the fact that this is a presidential candidate saying these things, but the general outrage that a person would say these things, period.

3 Likes

You dont understand the difference between art and someone essentially admitting to sexual assault?

I dont consider myself “outraged”, but the guy, in my opinion, has clearly shown himself unfit to be president.

To say nothing of domestic matters which I assume he is 100% ignorant on, can you imagine the 3am tweets that are going to go out about how he wouldnt bang Angela Merkel because of her fat face? I honestly think he has the potential to destroy US relations around the world, as least for many years until someone else gets in there. He has no clue how to be cordial and represent the country.

He couldn’t even do it for 90 minutes, and when he tried and failed he resorted to the most childish tactics he could think of (I cant win the debate on its merit, so I’ll bring Bills rape accusers to the next one).

2 Likes

Bingo. He disqualified himself with mere stupidity at the starting gate. The rest is just gravy.

6 Likes

Shake what your mama gave you
Misbehave you
I just wanna strip you, dip you, flip you, bubble bathe you
What they do
Taste my rain drops, K boo
Now what you will and what you want and what you may do
Completely separated,
Till I deeply penetrate it
Then I take it out and wipe it off
Eat it, ate it, love it

Art, huh?

I first heard this while at the state fair. It was playing as the music for the ferris wheel. I was shocked by the kids that knew the words to the song.