The Second Presidential Debate

Paul Ryan was the one behind the releasing of the Billy Bush tapes. Once again more evidence voting is a sham.

Hillary screws over Bernie Sanders and now Paul Ryan is working to beat down his own candidate so Hillary gets elected.

They’re all working together to get Hillary elected.

the GOP is dead after this election is Trump loses.

therajraj
I’m surprised none of you guys find the video I posted interesting. Thought it was pretty crazy they edited her eyes like that.

As a professional video editor with over 26 years of experience, I can assure you that was put together by an amateur trying to look like a cover up. No professional editor would have left the artifacts around the rest of the screen as that would have been outside the “working area” mask anyway.

2 Likes

Imagine Kasich was the GOP candidate? Or Rubio? Or even Jeb? Shit, even Ted Cruz might be beating Hillary right now.

2 Likes

You think the guy who edited it for nbc purposely made it look bad?

Yes, we need to stop the flow of illegals and stop government services for illegals. This has been discussed relentlessly here. But when we say “manipulate demographics,” how do we plan on doing that? What does that entail?
Right now we are only talking about those able to vote, American citizens. So how do you plan on changing demographics to support conservative ideas? Are we going to strip people of certain colors and ethnicity of their citizenship? What about solid blue states like Wisconsin where 85% of the population is white? How do you manipulate those demographics?
I agree that the democrat plan to grant amnesty to illegals would be disastrous, but how do you change the demographic makeup of American citizens?

A conspiracy inside conspiracy? Jesus Tapdancing Christ! No I think someone else edited for the dude making the video. If NBC were conspiring to cover for some ailment HRC might have, you can goddamn well bet their gonna have their ace compositor do the deed, not some hack who doesn’t know the first thing about basic compositing. The commentator in the video you shared talked about techniques that wouldn’t even remotely be applicable to the task. Chroma key? to cover an eye twitch? Even a rookie fresh out of film school wouldn’t even consider it!

1 Like

moratorium on immigration or severely limiting it and deporting illegals. Maybe stop giving citizenship to anchor babies.

Wisconsin is an aberration. If only whites voted Trump would win in a landslide

That I actually agree with. But it doesn’t shift the electorate enough to favor Republicans.

Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island. If we are talking strictly presidential election the list grows. Big white majority, solid blue states. How can we change the way they vote without pointing out their lack of melanin?

What fucking year is it?

Thankfully, a real Republican saw to it that every U.S. citizen gets a voice in their government.

3 Likes

Lol, seriously.

If we could just go back to 1845 Trump would be in great shape. White male landowners only!

1 Like

???

If only whites voted Trump would win in a landslide. It’s a fact

I didn’t write I only want whites to vote.

Any one of them and I would’ve been casting a vote to keep Clinton out.

3 Likes

The point was that everyone gets to vote regardless of their skill color or religion or whatever so it’s irrelevant. Maybe more white people would vote for Trump than Clinton, but that’s certainly not a “fact”.

You also support manipulating demographics to win future elections, you support mass deportation, you support a complete Muslim ban, and even brought up the Magna Carta for Christ sake. I’m not really sure what conclusion you expected people to make regarding the above statement.

2 Likes

Whites voted 59% for Romney and 39% for Obama in 2012.

Of course I’ve said demographics is destiny multiple times.

This is where I was, Sloth.

While I had some issues with Cruz…I thought that he was serious about fiscal policy. My feeling was that he and Ryan could…and I emphasize could have made a powerful combination for legislative and fiscal change.

Even at the risk of him burning up political capital and getting bogged down in “social” issues; and wanting to completely eliminate the ACA; I thought he was worth the risk. (Note: keep in mind that this was before he was proven to be a political opportunist and it became apparent that he had burned a lot of bridges, even with his own Party).

I think any of the rest in the GOP Primary candidates could most likely have beaten Clinton…but that’s past.

We now have the candidates that we have.

4 Likes

[quote=“ActivitiesGuy, post:231, topic:222340”]
…If we could just go back to 1845 Trump would be in great shape. White male landowners only!
…[/quote]

The ironic thing is that this would have most likely eliminated the “average” Trump voter.

RICH white males were the ones with the power and overall influence.

@sloth @Mufasa

I asked USMC this, tell me your opinion:

Do you believe you’ve been offered a distinct choice between establishment Democrats and Republican candidates over the decades or is it really just an illusion of choice and both parties are leading the country in the same direction? Have Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Reagan been distinctly different or have they all pretty much carried the torch ?

This question has nothing to do with Trump

raj:

I have always thought that the real problem with our Government is that it was never meant to have a “fourth Branch”…but it does; this immovable Leviathan that consumes resources and actually puts fear in our Policy Makers (a prime example being the IRS). This “fourth Branch” is the enormous, all-consuming bureaucracy that no one seems to be able to, or willing to, touch.

Couple this with all the money that corrupts the process…and ultimately who we put there; independent of their great ideas; ultimately get swallowed by the Beast.

Yes…they can do some things that nibble at the edges; and the President has the power to determine if our Best and Brightest are sent to some far-off shithole to die…but for the most part…the distinctions and differences tend to not be as great as we would like to believe.

1 Like

Yeah, and remember those Nazis? They were really effective at rounding up minorities…/sarcasm

1 Like

That was neither an amateur editor or youtube hack mistake.

That was the epithelial membrane of the space lizard which inhabits her body blinking because they can’t stand the gas content of our atmosphere for too long.

The “baby making a poopy” face is also a big tell. That is whole bones shifting as they pass through her digestive tract., which can be very uncomfortable. Also why she usually only eats smaller people, or as we like to call them “infants”.

If you catch her off guard (very unlikely with so many handlers) her waddle turns into a cobra like hood and she spits acid at the attackers eyes.

6 Likes