The Second Presidential Debate

Burn on Buzzfeed from Gawker, You do the math :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

http://gawker.com/no-one-trusts-buzzfeed-1648849856

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300551-report-trump-walked-into-teen-beauty-pageant-changing

yeah maybe a wait and see. It’s coming from Buzzfeed after all.

I find it interesting that most of the girls do not recall seeing him in there, except a couple? They attempted to contact 51 of them and only a couple said he peeped on them?

You’d think there be several no? He owned the beauty peagant for a while right?

Your tune seems to have changed:

Just joshing wid ya my friend

1 Like

i’m using deviant to describe alleged child rape. Walking into a dressing room full of hot naked ladies is not the same thing

Allegedly, some of them were as young as 15. That gets you on a list in MD.

we’ll see. There should be plenty more coming out. Most have said it didn’t happen

What sort of weird twilight zone have we entered?

You literally posted this after sloth posted a report alleging exactly that.

You have said both of those things, dude. There’s no “false characterization” here. You have absolutely stated that claims against Trump of sexual assault would be unlikely because he bangs supermodels, while Clinton’s history of sexual misconduct makes it highly believable that he raped women.

Let’s go to the tape from the First Presidential Debate thread:

From a past thread:

“him” being Clinton.

“He” being Trump.

Referring to the likelihood that Trump couldn’t have been guilty of the rape accusations.

1 Like

Yes, we will.

In the meantime, it’d be a shame if people were to convicted him in the court of public opinion before all of the facts come out, wouldn’t it?

You left out the part about Bill Clinton paying a sexual assault victim $850,000. That in of itself is an admission of guilt.

At least here you don’t take one liner and put it all together instead of truncating what I said

No you can have a personal opinion, it’s only a shame if he’s thrown in prison without a trial.

You’re an interesting character.

I’m surprised none of you guys find the video I posted interesting. Thought it was pretty crazy they edited her eyes like that.

Regarding the teenage girls, politically it doesn’t really matter. Just doing this at the regular pageants would be damaging enough. And, hey, he himself boasted about using his position to go back where the girls would be dressing.

Even his scorched earth Bill/Hillary routine has been drowned out by his own boastful words making him sound like a creeper.

Wouldn’t it be crazy if Hillary ends up winning with a wider margin than Obama? Hillary. Hillary Clinton. A woman who arguably should’ve been a pushover (her own unfavorables and image being so terrible) for the GoP.

Clinotn didn’t pay for any of it and very conservative and often Trump defender Judge Napolitano disagrees.

I will drop this little quip lifted from sloth regarding this infinite ouroboris thread

At this point, I think Clinton wins by double digits.