The Second Presidential Debate

I don’t really think the access hollywood tape shows Trump advocating sexual assault. He actually starts out by talking about how he tried hard but couldn’t get there with “Nancy.” So Trump understands consent and stops when he didn’t have it.

1 Like

Didn’t you pay attention to Raj in the other thread. It’s okay if Trump grows the government because that will lead to smaller government. Get it?

2 Likes

My bad, I’m a bit too slow to grasp the Donald’s genius.

Let’s stick to the discussion at hand first before moving onto what a Trump presidency will look like. Do you believe you’ve been offered a distinct choice between establishment Democrats and Republican candidates over the decades or is it really just an illusion of choice and both parties are leading the country in the same direction?

I loved to hear your strategy on convincing welfare loving Latinos on accepting a limited government candidate? Or wait… is a limited government with plenty of freedoms derived from the culture of British origin people…?

cough Magna Carta cough

I think 43 was a distinctly different choice to Gore/Kerry and his Presidency would have been vastly different had the 9/11 attack not occurred. His ideology and policy prescriptions were way different than Obama’s and there are countless examples.

I also think Romney would have governed way differently than Obama. So, yes, I still see a number of stark differences. Paul Ryan is not Nancy Pelosi. Ted Cruz is not Barbara Mikulski. Etc, etc…

It’s difficult to quantify choice in this respect because half the candidates you mentioned weren’t elected and we have no real way to analyze a presidency that never took place.

Do you think Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan were distinctly different in terms of the direction the country is being led?

Did they all blow up national debt, government size, carry the torch on the same middle eastern foreign policy, etc?

We can look at their leadership in other areas. Gore turned into an environmental nutjob, Kerry has been an abysmal Secretary of State, and we know Romney was a pretty decent albeit moderate Governor. We can compare their records and see that they are quite different.

Absolutely.

[quote=“therajraj, post:188, topic:222340”]
Did they all blow up national debt.[/quote]

No. 43 and Obama blew up the debt if you will, but for different reasons.

Again, very different reasons.

Nothing has really changed in that part of the world.

What’s Trump’s strategy? Government funded child care? Socialized healthcare? Eminent domain? Tariffs? Government bailouts? All things Donald has at some point championed.

Is it your belief we should just give up on principle in order to win?

[quote=“anon50325502, post:189, topic:222340, full:true”]

We can look at their leadership in other areas. Gore turned into an environmental nutjob, Kerry has been an abysmal Secretary of State, and we know Romney was a pretty decent albeit moderate Governor. We can compare their records and see that they are quite different.

Absolutely.

I’m going to stop after this post to keep the discussion on topic. The only point I want to make is that it takes somewhere in the neighbourhood of ~$500-700 million in order to become president. Politicians are all bought and paid for and that’s why you can never see real change. Yes they may have grown the debt and government for different reasons, but the result is ultimately the same.

Already answered this - by manipulating demographics. If Donald does nothing but change immigration, it will keep a path open for a principled small government conservative in the future.

Now I ask, what is your plan to get a candidate you desire elected?

holy crap

This fuckin liberal amirite

Wrong guy to try the sexual creep line of attack…

"On an April, 11, 2005, airing of “The Howard Stern Show,” Donald Trump bragged about some of the special perks he enjoyed while he was owner of the Miss USA pageant. They came not in a locker room but a dressing room.

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it…

CNN broke the story of his Stern show comments.
CBS 2 Los Angeles did a little fact-checking and, guess what, this time, no Pinocchios. Tasha Dixon, Miss Arizona in 2001, told the TV station that Trump just came “waltzing in” while contestants were nude or half-nude as they changed into bikinis.

Separately, BuzzFeed reported Wednesday that four women in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into their dressing room while they were changing. Some were as young as 15, BuzzFeed reported.
Three spoke anonymously, and one allowed her name to be used. “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,‘” Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told BuzzFeed.
Trump, she told BuzzFeed, said “something like ‘Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.’””

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-miss-arizona-trump-‘just-came-strolling-right-in’-on-naked-contestants/ar-BBxl6MZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

That is retarded.

By actually running one.

But hey, remember, raj’s Creep Radar says that:

a) Trump has a history of banging models so this is somehow out of line with his character
b) Clinton got a BJ in the Oval Office so he probably raped all those other women

3 Likes

Well, if that is retarded, tell that to California, which was a moderately Republican state, ya really, until Reagan signed his amnesty.

If that happens in Florida and Texas too, 2 of the 5 states where 80 % of illegal imigrants are, that are still Republican, the Democrates will not lose a federal election for the next 100 years because those immigrants vote Democrat 2-1.

If Cuba or Russia or China or any state for that matter talked about manipulating demographics in order to achieve a desired election result I don’t think we’d refer to their elections as free…

you’re revealing yourself as a really shitty poster where you falsely characterize what I say. A lot of people disagree with me, but you’re the only who does this.

You’ve done it multiple times.

Trump is a sleazy dude, never said he wasn’t.

But no reports allege he entered rooms with naked underage girls.