The Save Rainjack Campaign

Oh nooohhh…

some idiot nominated Rainjack - that’s just not right! I ask everyone who is not in the T-Cell to show their support here! Save Rainjack!

Makkun

Save him from what?

herpes

I think he’ll be okay.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
I think he’ll be okay.[/quote]

Agreed.

I’m more hoping this thread brings out some people that DON’T support him. That’s always fun.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
esk221 wrote:
I think he’ll be okay.

Agreed.

I’m more hoping this thread brings out some people that DON’T support him. That’s always fun.[/quote]

Me too.

No offense, makkum. I certainly appreciate the sentiment.

Is Rainjack another name for that broad… what’s her name? Janet Eason ? If so…I cannot support such a hideous creature…off with her head.

Does RJ need to be baptized?

With all due respect, is there a way this garbage could stay in the T-Cell? It’s bad enough with Headhunter posting all the time about being kicked out. Let’s keep the tribunals in the cell.

rainjack did that used to be you in your avatar?

i seen you in the rush limbaugh shirt (if that is really you) and idk i thought you were a lot younger (at least 10-15 years…lookwise) and in better shape.

He’s from Texas. There’s nothing worth saving.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Save him from what?[/quote]

Dementia.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

i seen you in the rush limbaugh shirt (if that is really you) and idk i thought you were a lot younger (at least 10-15 years…lookwise) and in better shape.[/quote]

No that is not me in my avatar.

Yes. That is me in the Rush shirt - 3 years ago.

I’m really not sure how a punk-assed tit sucking bitch like you can tell what kind of shape I am in when all you can see in a 3 year-old pic is my biceps and my calves.

Then again - I could give a shit what a cowardly little fuck thinks about me. I know you haven’t the balls, or the ability to stand face to face with anyone you so bravely critique behind the safety of your keyboard.

Where are your pics, kiddo?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

i seen you in the rush limbaugh shirt (if that is really you) and idk i thought you were a lot younger (at least 10-15 years…lookwise) and in better shape.

I’m really not sure how a punk-assed tit sucking bitch like you can tell what kind of shape I am in when all you can see in a 3 year-old pic is my biceps and my calves.

Then again - I could give a shit what a cowardly little fuck thinks about me. I know you haven’t the balls, or the ability to stand face to face with anyone you so bravely critique behind the safety of your keyboard.

Where are your pics, kiddo? [/quote]

holy shit, i thought your decreased testosterone production would have made you a little more docile. what are you so angry for? i just mean i thought you were like a lot bigger (which doesnt nescitate to you being small), what you so uptight for oldhead?

theres a pic of my beautiful haircut in the Swag thread, and theres a pick of my back in a thread called How Big Is Vin Disiel?
do you want to make a photo album of me babygirl?

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:
With all due respect, is there a way this garbage could stay in the T-Cell? It’s bad enough with Headhunter posting all the time about being kicked out. Let’s keep the tribunals in the cell.[/quote]

Agreed. keep this nonsense in tcell.

[quote]robo1 wrote:
timbofirstblood wrote:
With all due respect, is there a way this garbage could stay in the T-Cell? It’s bad enough with Headhunter posting all the time about being kicked out. Let’s keep the tribunals in the cell.

Agreed. keep this nonsense in tcell.[/quote]

How about just not clicking on the thread? We need the damn GAL forum police to tell people what they can and can’t post about in the forum designed for mindless bullshit?

Please. Maybe you guys should get a life if all you have to do whine about a thread.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Where are your pics, kiddo?

holy shit, i thought your decreased testosterone production would have made you a little more docile. what are you so angry for? i just mean i thought you were like a lot bigger (which doesnt nescitate to you being small), what you so uptight for oldhead?

theres a pic of my beautiful haircut in the Swag thread, and theres a pick of my back in a thread called How Big Is Vin Disiel?
do you want to make a photo album of me babygirl?[/quote]

More cowardly bullshit from the momma’s boy.

cowardly bullshit?

go through the threads if you want the pics, kris kringel.

I laugh every time I see rainjack(off) bully yet another person online, all the while accusing them of hiding behind the net. LOL Way to man up there tough guy. You’re asking for pics of others when you don’t even post your own. You put a pic of what you wish you looked like on your avatar and blame others for not posting pics. LOL You are such a dork. Dude, it’s not my fault you’re from Texas, but don’t get your panties in a bunch over it. The fact that you’re even giving this thread the light of day shows that you’re actually hurt that someone had something less than stellar to say about you. Poor little boy. Sniff sniff. If you can’t bully em in real life, you may as well get your kicks online eh?!

[quote]sumgai wrote:
I laugh every time I see rainjack(off) bully yet another person online, all the while accusing them of hiding behind the net. LOL Way to man up there tough guy. You’re asking for pics of others when you don’t even post your own. You put a pic of what you wish you looked like on your avatar and blame others for not posting pics. LOL You are such a dork. Dude, it’s not my fault you’re from Texas, but don’t get your panties in a bunch over it. The fact that you’re even giving this thread the light of day shows that you’re actually hurt that someone had something less than stellar to say about you. Poor little boy. Sniff sniff. If you can’t bully em in real life, you may as well get your kicks online eh?![/quote]

This is the exact type of post I was hoping someone would post up.

My avatar has been many things over the last several years. To make a judgment call about someone based on their avatar just adds to the humor/sadness of your hatred.

If you are going to hate me - at least find a better reason for it than what I have as an avatar.

I don’t bully. I just call bullshit on bullshit. I have no problem being who I am reagrdless of the situation. It is people like you who slink in the shadows, being a tough guy only when you know there is no risk of harm, who have the problem.

Trust me there, wonderboy - I am not ashamed of my state. You seem to be the one having a problem with it. In fact - I’d love for you to come visit. But tough guys like you won’t. You might miss your nightly adventure on WoW, or actually have to venture outside.