T Nation

The Same Powerful Image

I noticed that the current Powerful Image with Jamie Eason hasn’t changed in a couple of days. Don’t you guys just wish that it would stay that way?:slight_smile:

I think I got my wish from a previous request.

Great Success!

How many votes can we get for having the normal powerful image, and then keeping a picture of jamie up around here all the time.

You got mine, TC.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
How many votes can we get for having the normal powerful image, and then keeping a picture of jamie up around here all the time.

You got mine, TC.[/quote]

2nd

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

You got mine, TC.

2nd[/quote]

eh…3rd.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

You got mine, TC.

2nd

eh…3rd. [/quote]

4th

This pic isn’t one of her best.

[quote]old guy wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

You got mine, TC.

2nd

eh…3rd.

4th[/quote]

OK, all in favor…“I”

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
This pic isn’t one of her best.[/quote]

Well it sure isn’t her worst either.

[quote]jcv423 wrote:
There are a ton of hot chick pics out there, my question is which one of these mods is bangin’ Jamie for her pic to be up almost weekly?[/quote]

Must be Mod Burt Reynolds, that old man is a playa.

[quote]rsg wrote:
jcv423 wrote:
There are a ton of hot chick pics out there, my question is which one of these mods is bangin’ Jamie for her pic to be up almost weekly?

Must be Mod Burt Reynolds, that old man is a playa.[/quote]

Shhhhhhhh. :wink:

For a girl that’s not my type, she’s pretty cute.

[quote]vbm537 wrote:
old guy wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

You got mine, TC.

2nd

eh…3rd.

4th

OK, all in favor…“I”

[/quote]
5th …and I :stuck_out_tongue: