The RuPaul of Big Men

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/01/3027951/miami-heats-chris-bosh-no-longer.html

C’mon man

Hmmm…

Uhhh…

I don’t get it.

First of all, he shouldn’t be playing Center. He’s built to be an athletic Power Forward.

Second, Bosh is the man, so suck it.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Second, Bosh is the man, so suck it.[/quote]

compared to the rest of the dbags on that team, agree’d.

[quote]Unable to increase his muscle mass, Chris Bosh has accepted that his game will rely on speed and quickness.

Chris Bosh tried. You can?t say he didn?t.

Bosh tried to bulk up. Gave it is all, truly. But you can?t turn an apple into an orange, you can?t change a thoroughbred into an elephant and you can?t morph Chris Bosh into Alonzo Mourning.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/01/3027951/miami-heats-chris-bosh-no-longer.html#storylink=cpy
[/quote]

Interesting.

He somehow is unable to gain muscle mass.

How do you give gaining weight your all…without gaining weight?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Unable to increase his muscle mass, Chris Bosh has accepted that his game will rely on speed and quickness.

Bosh tried to bulk up. Gave it is all, truly. But you can?t turn an apple into an orange, you can?t change a thoroughbred into an elephant and you can?t morph Chris Bosh into Alonzo Mourning.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/01/3027951/miami-heats-chris-bosh-no-longer.html#storylink=cpy
[/quote]

Interesting.

How do you give gaining weight your all…without gaining weight?[/quote]

I would say he is doing it wrong. Probably had a 150 pound personal trainer

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

Interesting.

I would say he is doing it wrong. Probably had a 150 pound personal trainer[/quote]

Exactly. Some people need hamburgers…but are afraid of the beef.

Didn’t want to lose his hot abz.

He did put on a good amount of weight in 2010 relative to when he was a rookie.

It’s probably hard as fuck to gain/maintain weight when you play 82 professional NBA games plus practise.

No it’s not impossible, just saying he faces increased challenges.

He weighed 210lbs the year he was drafted and got up to 250lb at one point. Mind you he’s 6’11

Interesting.

I bet he spends all his time posting in GAL…

Let’s also be honest here. Although bulk would help, he’s been quite successful - several all star appearances and an NBA championship where he was a key member. Plus he received a max deal and will be fighting for a contract until his mid 30’s

[quote]SSC wrote:
First of all, he shouldn’t be playing Center. He’s built to be an athletic Power Forward.

He is

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

He is[/quote]

LOL. The pic is not nearly as gay as the GIF though.

And a flopper.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
And a flopper.[/quote]

lol I wonder if he got the call

And a flopper.[/quote]

Even a Nancy Soccer player would be outraged by this

[quote]SSC wrote:

That’s been the future of big men for some time now.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

And a flopper.[/quote]

lol I wonder if he got the call[/quote]

Of course he did. How that man got up off the floor with a straight face I will never know.