The Rock 'Faster' Trailer

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
But I’m going to say the trailer had me at shooting a man on the operating table. WIN
[/quote]
Definitely. You think maybe he’ll let him get through surgery, and then blast him later (like that’s the ‘right’ thing to do" and then BAM!

Awesome

Movie looks kick ass[/quote]

X9 fingers crossed ink.

And X I’m downloading the song now.

[quote]JohnnyChainsaw wrote:
I have also been terribly disappointed in the Rock ever since he made “The Rundown.” This looks enjoyable however.[/quote]

The Rundown was the last time I had respect for him. He turned into Disney Slut for a while and I hope this marks the end of his sell into prostitution.

yay

I saw the rock at the Airport one time, he got fucken big or at least back to what he used to look like.

You guys make me sick, you know that? LOL j/k

But…

What’s with all the stupid hate targeted towards him because he did Disney movies. He got paid and got a chance to spread his name around. Also, it probably allowed him personally to really work on his acting and practice his range.

Some of you also seem to have a fucked up view on what being a man is all about too. God bless Stallone and the 80s for that!

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
I can’t wait to snatch up the bootleg of this! LOl. I’m just now seeing Predators… When is this one supposed to hit theaters?[/quote]
Depending on where you are and how ahead of the time the bootleggers are over there, you could be seeing it before we do.

Releases here Nov 24, and the only release date before that is Nov 4 in Argentina according to IMDB, so who knows when there’ll be a copy that someone shot with people moving around, coughing, laughing in the theater…[/quote]

Yeah…I typically wait a couple of months before getting a copy. The initial ones are usually very bad. It should still be in theaters, though, by the time I get home for RnR in December.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
You guys make me sick, you know that? LOL j/k

But…

What’s with all the stupid hate targeted towards him because he did Disney movies. He got paid and got a chance to spread his name around. Also, it probably allowed him personally to really work on his acting and practice his range.

Some of you also seem to have a fucked up view on what being a man is all about too. God bless Stallone and the 80s for that![/quote]

Ummmm yeah Fuck that! Work hard, study, say your prayers and love those that love you treat everyone the way you want to be treated.
Best way to live and grow to be a good Human…

Except in Action movies. I don’t want to see a Good Man in my Action flick I want to see the Angry Pissed off Child of the all Mighty bringing down A Superman powered rath on all that gets in his path!

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:
on a side note he rocks UM gear everytime at the gym (he used to play for UM back in the day… D-line) [/quote]

I’m not a fan of Miami but I respect anyone who reps their alma matter.

Oh and I love Walking Tall and can’t wait to see this.

i was wondering if he was gonna do something manly again… i have to say toothfairy? but it seems he’s gotten back to his genre, action flicks… he was good in other guys tho… altho it was a small role

Looks awesome, even though the damn trailer seems to give the whole film away.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Looks awesome, even though the damn trailer seems to give the whole film away.[/quote]

It’s a revenge movie. You really don’t need to expect much more other than that the acting has to be good to carry it. Kill Bill is a revenge movie, and one thing we know for sure is that if the dialogue isn’t written well, it won’t work. From the actors they chose, I am going to assume they covered that base.

k0ol

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Looks awesome, even though the damn trailer seems to give the whole film away.[/quote]

It’s a revenge movie. You really don’t need to expect much more other than that the acting has to be good to carry it. Kill Bill is a revenge movie, and one thing we know for sure is that if the dialogue isn’t written well, it won’t work. From the actors they chose, I am going to assume they covered that base.[/quote]

Agreed. The actors in this movie (Carla Gugino, the lady from sin city, and Xander Berkely, the guy from 24) have done very well in supporting roles. And then there’s Billy Bob and Tom Berenger (apparently, didn’t see him in the trailer). It doesn’t have to be a life-changing screenplay… it just has to be badass. From the actors who signed on to do this, i’d be very surprised if its bad. hope i’m not eating my words in a couple months

<----big fan
(actually own his crappy autobiography)

Hallowed…whose autobiography are you talking about? Rock’s?

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
Hallowed…whose autobiography are you talking about? Rock’s? [/quote]

Yes. It might not actually be in my possession anymore but I bought it new at a bookstore YEARS ago like a decade ago I think he was still wrestling. Paperback. Not exactly a literary masterpiece it talked alot about his athletic career college etc., and hisrelationship with his wife. I read the whole thing. Man now I’ve got to look around for it.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

Yes. It might not actually be in my possession anymore but I bought it new at a bookstore YEARS ago like a decade ago I think he was still wrestling. Paperback. Not exactly a literary masterpiece it talked alot about his athletic career college etc., and hisrelationship with his wife. I read the whole thing. Man now I’ve got to look around for it.
[/quote]

For shame!!! Just for that, go to bed!!!

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[/quote]

For shame!!! Just for that, go to bed!!![/quote]

What!? Why! I never!
I like to read ok??? yeah it was just part of my literary exploration… um totally legitimate.
I mean who HASN’T read The Rock’s autobiography? Right?
Just look at this cover! How could a girl resist this?
THE ROCK SAYS!

I love to read, but I know garbage when I see it! That is pure trash. That was one exploration you should have avoided. DO YOU LIKE PIE?

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
I love to read, but I know garbage when I see it! That is pure trash. That was one exploration you should have avoided. DO YOU LIKE PIE?[/quote]

BUT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE PICTURES IN THE MIDDLE!? THERE WERE LOTS OF PICTURES!?!?!!?!?