The Rob and Big Show

[quote]johnny_law wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
I’ve watched a collective 5 minutes. I don’t get it, are they gay?

I agree. I watched half of the show the other day and my best guess is that he’s a skater that has a bodyguard?..why?

[/quote]

Rob Dyrdek is a pro skater who got sick of being hassled by security guards, so he got his own to bring along when he went skateboarding. It started as a few funny segments in a skate video about 2 years back, and I get it has progressed from there.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
fucking fat fuck meat head

I’m writing this one down - arguably the wittiest retort in history. [/quote]

See, blok, that was funny, too.

[quote]malonetd wrote:

You know, if you decide to go bisexual you almost double your chances of not going home alone at night. Good luck and I hope life gets better for you.[/quote]

Now that was good!!! I am going to remember that one.

the show is hilarious

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
… “tiny, scrawny, puny little t-man wannabe” …[/quote]

Squats and Milk!!!

you guys are mean im gunna go cuddle with rob.

Way to kill this thread. The show is is hilarious and I watch it every thursday. Obviously MTV gave them alot of money for things on the show, but it is still funny.

Me and my roomate quote it all the time. Black is funny but I like what Rob says more.“Lets talk about it. Lets talk about it” is prolly my favorite…

That and maybe. “I will only date thoroughbread dimepieces that strip and or pose nude.” Freaking hilarious. I have not found one person that doesnt like this show.No doubt there will be a season 2.

[quote]Bigpull wrote:
Way to kill this thread.
[/quote]

Are you crazy? This thread has probably been more publicity for that show than they could have hoped on a website like this.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Bigpull wrote:
Way to kill this thread.

Are you crazy? This thread has probably been more publicity for that show than they could have hoped on a website like this.[/quote]

Exactly. I never even heard of the show before this thread.

I particularly like the show because it reinforces the reality that there can be harmony between white and black. I’m from NY, the melting pot capitol so I hate it when people make it seem like it is impossible for white and black or any other race for that matter to get along.

Too bad more nutritionists don’t look like Big’s though - I think if they did, there would be less obsese men in the world - haha.

[quote]Footsolider88 wrote:
I particularly like the show because it reinforces the reality that there can be harmony between white and black. I’m from NY, the melting pot capitol so I hate it when people make it seem like it is impossible for white and black or any other race for that matter to get along.[/quote]

lol, group hug guys <3

[quote]blok wrote:
Footsolider88 wrote:
I particularly like the show because it reinforces the reality that there can be harmony between white and black. I’m from NY, the melting pot capitol so I hate it when people make it seem like it is impossible for white and black or any other race for that matter to get along.

lol, group hug guys <3[/quote]

I am not up on all my internet symbols.

Is <3 a heart or a nutsack?

[quote]blok wrote:
Id be willing to bet that Rob Dyrdek pulled more ass last week then you have in your entire life.[/quote]

I’m sure your boy Rob will be happy to know you’re sticking up for him on an Internet forum.

Oh, wait… You mean you’re not personal friends with the guy? And that your panties got in a bunch simply because you’re one of his fanboys?

WOW.

This thread is cracking me up…you guys are too funny!

This show is so damn funny and the stuff they do and say just makes you laugh out loud!

“Do work”

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
blok wrote:
Footsolider88 wrote:

lol, group hug guys <3

Is <3 a heart or a nutsack?[/quote]

OMG! (or…oh my god) I almost fell out of my chair!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
blok wrote:
Footsolider88 wrote:

lol, group hug guys <3

Is <3 a heart or a nutsack?[/quote]

In this case its a nutsack. Used in context:

<3 0: As in, Rob’s nutsack, blok’s open mouth.

Yea, I was just trying to turn a few regulars here into checking out a cool show. I don’t watch much TV so for me to actually plan out sitting for a while and watch a TV show or Tivo it, ya know its gotta be cool…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Bigpull wrote:
Way to kill this thread.

Are you crazy? This thread has probably been more publicity for that show than they could have hoped on a website like this.[/quote]

[quote]Bigpull wrote:

That and maybe. “I will only date thoroughbread dimepieces that strip and or pose nude.” Freaking hilarious. I have not found one person that doesnt like this show.No doubt there will be a season 2.[/quote]

The full quote is funnier - “I will only date thoroughbread dimepieces that might have stripped and or posed nude, but are still good people,” which Rob says to the woman who owns the matchmaking service. It’s a must-Tivo for cardio.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
blok wrote:
Footsolider88 wrote:

lol, group hug guys <3

Is <3 a heart or a nutsack?

In this case its a nutsack. Used in context:

<3 0: As in, Rob’s nutsack, blok’s open mouth.
[/quote]

after, we spooned and watched sex in the city

[quote]Footsolider88 wrote:

Too bad more nutritionists don’t look like Big’s though - I think if they did, there would be less obsese men in the world - haha.[/quote]

other than giving the worst advice I have ever heard.
She seems to be doing a good job to the guy is still 400+lbs