The Right Way to Protest

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
They are still hypictites because most were muslums and we all know how they feel about jews.[/quote]

I don’t know how individual Muslims feel about Jews. You apparently have some insight.

Please explain.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
They are still hypictites because most were muslums and we all know how they feel about jews.[/quote]

I don’t know how individual Muslims feel about Jews. You apparently have some insight.

Please explain.[/quote]

I guess I should not steriotype, but it is widely appearent the the jews and muslums are not the best of friends. They have been fighting for ever. I guess I should say based on history and what we see on tv. I am not bashing muslums at all. The jewish hate them as much as they hate the jews.

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:
How is that the right way to protest? They didn;t do anything. Isn’t the idea of a protest to be loud, be heard, disrupt? Maybe that happened I only lasted 2 minutes before I got bored. Useless.

Anyone remember when RATM protested by standing on stage naked with tape over their mouths for their set? Another rubbish protest. I remember the guitarist (forgot his name) saying the whole time he was up there in the freezing cold all he could think about was how small his cock must’ve looked.[/quote]

All though I do not agree with theese kids, it was a good way to get attention. You don’t always have to be loud and obnoxious to get your point across. They are still hypictites because most were muslums and we all know how they feel about jews.[/quote]

And we all know how Jews feel about Muslims too. It is a mutual hatred and neither side is above criticism.

[quote]Charlemagne wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:
How is that the right way to protest? They didn;t do anything. Isn’t the idea of a protest to be loud, be heard, disrupt? Maybe that happened I only lasted 2 minutes before I got bored. Useless.

Anyone remember when RATM protested by standing on stage naked with tape over their mouths for their set? Another rubbish protest. I remember the guitarist (forgot his name) saying the whole time he was up there in the freezing cold all he could think about was how small his cock must’ve looked.[/quote]

All though I do not agree with theese kids, it was a good way to get attention. You don’t always have to be loud and obnoxious to get your point across. They are still hypictites because most were muslums and we all know how they feel about jews.[/quote]

And we all know how Jews feel about Muslims too. It is a mutual hatred and neither side is above criticism. [/quote]

Refer to my post right above this one.