The Return of the Mustache

Alrighty then! Who has em’ & for how long? And is it a keeper for now?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ive shaved my upper lip twice since 1987; both times for DA photos. Ive had more trouble with the army and my mustache than I ever had with women and my mustache.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]

MMM who is that good looking fella!?
Oh, thats me. Nevermind.

I have had my mustache for 2 years. I see no reason to shave it.

Oh Gunther…

I want to touch your ya-ya!

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
Oh Gunther…

I want to touch your ya-ya![/quote]

I believe that’s off-limits. As far as I know, his tralala and his ding ding dong are all yours, though.

Christ this is a good topic.

To hell with the moustache. Go really retro and grow muttonchops, maybe a van-dyke.

I myself do not have the gift of beard or stach, so I mock that which I cannot possess.

i like the jesus look myself.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
Alrighty then! Who has em’ & for how long? And is it a keeper for now?
[/quote]

I’ve had one since 1987. Grew it while on an outward bound trip (I had a beard in 5 days). Since then I alternate between a van dyke/goatee w/mustache, a full beard and a partial beard. Right now I have the mustache and a partial beard…the sideburns hit the bottom of my face under the ear and head over to my chin. the beard is like 1/2" high. My wife likes it. Once it warms up I resort back to a van dyke. Winter calls for a heavier beard. When I rotate it’s usually due to my not paying attention when I trim it.

Nothing beats the Bill Dee Williams.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
[/quote]

a phrase coined back in the day before Rohytnol.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

a phrase coined back in the day before Rohytnol.[/quote]

Things were so much simpler then. Now, you need a BS degree in Chemistry just to get laid.

danreeves1973 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Things were so much simpler then. Now, you need a BS degree in Chemistry just to get laid.[/quote]

Or a case of natty light…

danreeves1973 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Things were so much simpler then. Now, you need a BS degree in Chemistry just to get laid.[/quote]

The degree does help when whipping up a batch of roofies or measuring out a proper does of ether.