The Return of Even More Movies You've Watched This Week III

Or Lady Gaga could really be a witch.

maybe

Toy Story 3 is the best of the series, in all aspects.

Finished Lucifer the other night. I feel like my life can now resume, lol. Oh, season 4 is out soon. Great…

I’m not entirely sure why I enjoyed it so much, but I could not stop watching it. It’s been a while since I’ve binged a show like that (almost 60 episodes in like 3 weeks).

The wife and I watched “All the money in the World” last night. Meh, was watchable, but kinda boring.

1 Like

Is it on Netflix?

Chloe… the typical girl-next-door who’s also the class monitor kind of girl, but she’s also hot, a badass cop, emotionally vulnerable, wears granny panties and likes 90’s pop songs…

Or was it Tom Ellis?

I watched American Horror Story Season 7 and now I’m binging Season 6 because of @FlatsFarmer. No more life for me.

2 Likes

We’ve read your posts here … this is not new news for us

2 Likes

Isn’t it Romantic 6/10

A low budget Rebel starred movie. I was fairly well buzzed while watching this last night. The best parts were watching Liam Hemsworth be completely awkward, and gawking at Priyanka, whom I suffered through all of Quantico (tv show) just to see her.

I do find Rebel funny at times. She reminds me of Amy Schumer (larger, blond) but can actually be funny at times. I probably find her funny because I am trained to laugh at her movies while staring at Anna Kendrick in Pitch Perfect.

All the Money? I saw it on Starz.

Could get it no doubt.

He’s a handsome man, no homo.

1 Like

Episode 1, and I’m hooked…pun intended!

(Trixie? Isn’t that a hooker’s name…hilarious!)

“We can take a trip to pound town…” -are you kidding me??? So sophomoric.

2 Likes

Youngest son asked me to come up and watch Alita battle angle in Imax 3D with him.

It’s worth it if you’re going for the visuals.

1 Like

Disown him.
Lmao just kidding, but that main character girls eyes piss off and annoy me.

Visuals were good story was ok … Actually have a old VHS copy of the anime here at home. Have to say it was a better adaptation than Ghost in the Shell.

1 Like

Well pretty sure they did that as a nod to the art style one sees In manga and anime.

Watching the new series the Umbrella Academy on Netflix up in the air over it so far.

You have no idea how much powers of emotional manipulation eyes like those have once the tears start flowing.

Alita: Battle Angel

Pretty decent sci-fi movie. Saw it in IMAX 3D. I was entertained. The fight scenes were really cool. I left my brain at home (I’m sure there are tons of plot holes and silly shit to complain about, but I managed to ignore most of it) and just enjoyed watching the spectacle. The main problem with it for me was that it climaxed way too early (the skull-fisting part, for those that saw it), and the last 40 minutes or so were pretty much inevitable. Still enjoyed it though.

7.5/10

1 Like

Disney is taking all their Marvel shows from Netflix and starting their own streaming service, I am really bummed, I enjoyed the hell out of The Punisher, but after two seasons it is ‘cancelled’ (really, moving to the Disney streaming service in 2020 and possibly continuing/being remade). Sucks, because I really don’t want to pay for another streaming service, and Disney is probably gonna do their best to make all the Marvel shit into PG-13 in an attempt to capture a wider audience.

1 Like

My understanding is they’re at least keeping Deadpool rated R.

Jessica Jones season 3 is still going to air (not a fan). I will definitely miss The Punisher and Daredevil.

Re-watched The Last Jedi and I still don’t get the hate, but it’s not a very good movie.

1 Like