The Return of Even More Movies You've Watched This Week III

Hell yea it is!

HBO is also doing a Watchmen series. Cast is underwhelming IMO, but HBO usually does things pretty well, so I’ll be watching.

3 Likes

I watched that on your recommendation and I liked it!

@dt79 have you seen it?

2 Likes

Yeah I liked it a lot.

2 Likes

Suspiria 2018

@punnyguy Tilda Swinton is really hot in this movie. In fact, she’s so hot, she took all her clothes off!

She also plays an old dude who also ends up naked! Yes, she has a dick!

I can’t wash these images from my eyes so I had to post one for others to share in my suffering.

The movie itself is masterfully crafted. I mean, this director literally went super saiyan, But the story is so retarded it’s downright offensive so I can’t recommend it to anyone unless they want to look at the technical stuff.

1 Like

@dt79

You, Sir, are an evil, evil man.

Tilda? -I’ll always have Benjamin Button. So there.

1 Like

I watched the newest John Wick movie trailer and just have one question.

Why would you willingly choose to attempt to kill John Wick even if he has a 14 million dollar bounty on his head?

2 Likes

Because all of the assassins in the guild are Millennial Snowflakes that think they’re special and unique, right until John Wick starts punching holes in them with whatever Instrument of Death™ he has lying around.

3 Likes

Wick

God I can’t wait for that one.

Anyone see “The Last Kingdom” series? Really enjoyed them, listening to the audiobook right now on my commute. Kind of Game-of-Thrones-ish but it’s England, no dragons/zombies/etc. It seems a little condensed at times, but there 10 books total, and I think the first 3 seasons covered 8, so I guess it’s understandable.

“Outlaw King” was a miss. It’s like they took a 4 hour movie and cut it into 2 hours. All of the significant deaths didn’t really have an impact as they’d only spent a handful of seconds explaining the character’s importance previously. This could have easily been a great mini-series if they really hashed it out.

Glass

This is the kind of movie in which everything each character says is for the intent of explaining the plot. This is very lazy filmmaking. Because the plot is so fucking stupid, every time someone opens his/her mouth, it’s like that person is trying to up the last person by saying something even more stupid. To top it off, the dialogue sounds like the kind you get when you watch a foreign film dubbed in English really badly.

FUCK YOU, SHYAMALAN! FUCK YOU!

What’s the last movie you watched that you enjoyed?

I actually watched Split last night.

I didn’t hate it as much as I thought I would, but I did still hate it.

1 Like

Suspiria 2018. I said I couldn’t recommend it but I didn’t say I didn’t like it lol.

1 Like

Glass makes Split look like Infinity War. The sad thing is James McAvoy is actually acting his ass off in both movies, and he’s really fucking good.

Just makin sure you’ve enjoyed something recently, lol.

1 Like

I’ve been binge watching Lucifer, the TV series. That’s a really enjoyable show.

1 Like

Something about James McAvoy, though. I dunno. He’s put in some fairly solid performances but there’s something about him I just don’t like.

1 Like

I thought he was really good in Wanted, a movie with a ridiculous plot that I liked a lot. Angelina was so desirably hot in it.

McAvoy has the look of someone who would get picked on all the time just because of the way he looks…if you were the evil type who picks on people just for the way their look irked you…

Ed Norton has that type of look too.

1 Like

This is one show I really dislike. I watched 2 or 3 episodes when it came out and my eyes almost got stuck in the back of my head with the amount of rolling going on.

1 Like

Yeah, ok. I don’t think it’s great. It’s like popcorn entertainment to me so there’s no way I can argue with differing tastes lol. I just like the one-liners and the silly biblical references. They get much better towards the end of S1 and throughout S2.