The Return of Even More Movies You've Watched This Week III

Oh yeah. This was after multiple viewings. Danielle Harris is sooo cute. Didn’t you just want to pinch her cheeks?

Re: Danielle Harris

THIS is how you kill a slasher movie killer that just won’t die.

Isn’t she adorable?

Hello friends, benecio del toro is my newest imaginary boyfriend, does anyone have any recommendations for me?
I’ve seen the sicario’s , the things we lost in the fire, and will re watch traffic , but I need moar.
Plz advise

I liked him best in Usual Suspects … perfect role for him

2 Likes

I said he’ll flip you.

Flip you.

Flip you for real.

2 Likes

Babel. If you can stay awake through the movie. I couldn’t lol. I only watched it for Cate Blanchette.

1 Like

yet he still returns (victor crowley)

1 Like

Yeah but he’s a spiritual entity that repeats the night of his death every night. If someone with half a brain killed the shit out of Michael Myers like that, he’s not coming back lol. No wait, the writers will just claim it was the wrong guy like they did in that stupid sequel to H2O…

Is that what they did? I stopped watching after H2O, I was like “oh, they chopped his head off, yeet!”, never saw the next one.

Yeah, Michael Myers swapped clothes with, and put his mask on a paramedic prior to that.

Not a movie but, I have been watching “The Expanse”. Very good sci-fi, I am surprised I never heard of it.

There was this film I saw a while back called the void

@dt79 you might like it, sci fi horror but unusually graphic for its type of film from what I remember. Not exploitation tho

Just to be sure, are you referring to this one?

I’ll probably watch it this weekend. Thanks!

Yes, that’s the one

1 Like

LOL My old boss used to be appalled by the amount of sugar I put in my coffee. He would have said coffee in my sugar. As that guy, the guy who was made fun of for the amount of sugar he put in his coffee, I have to ask you, WTF, SIX spoons of sugar in your coffee?

1 Like

I didn’t like the ending either but mostly because I took my wife for our anniversary. A little happier ending would have been nice under the circumstance.

1 Like

Ahaha yeah. I’m down to 3 cups a day from 5 for the last 20 years.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

1 Like

Robin Hood (2018)

So retarded it’s almost good. This is the version of Robin Hood you get when a 12 year old SJW writes a script. Rich people(The State and the clergy, apparently) are bad so let’s have Robin Hood say a line like, “Time for a little redistribution!” before he robs them to reflect contemporary times even though The People look like they’re mostly into self-enterprise and the reason they are poor, which is explictly shown to the audience, is because the State is taxing the fuck out of them. Amazing. At least it’s unintentionally funny and doesn’t put you to sleep like that fucking awful Ridley Scott version.

1 Like

I just went to my 10 year high school reunion. My best friend from home and I watched Grosse Pointe Blank before going there. Love that movie.

For those of you who haven’t seen it, John Cusack is a hitman who goes to his 10 year HS reunion. Minnie Driver, Alan Arkin, Dan Akroyd, Jeremy Piven, and others. Star studded cast, funny, goofy, wonderful 90s flick.

You watch the void yet? What did you think if so. I think I’m going to re-watch it. I remember parts of it (the creature style gore visuals) reminded me of the thing (original, never saw the remake)