The Return of Even More Movies You've Watched This Week III

Wedding planning at the moment, so I thought it would be good to rewind back a couple of years and watch the hangover
Seriously, just a brilliant movie

Yeah it’s pretty good. The music video is so much better than the fucking movie.

1 Like

They’re actually doing a pg13 cut of deadpool, I prey it doesn’t succeed because if it does, X force and Deadpool 3 will be pg13. Venom is an R rated character through and through, it’s like making a pg carnage film. It… just… Can’t … Be done

Issue is no one is going to learn a lesson, venom broke box office records. It was filmed to be an R rated film and chopped down at the last minute, I don’t support it when adult orientated films are butchered for money or to appeal to a wider audience, it has been shown time and time again superhero movies can have adult content and still be very successful, hence why I never went to see venom. The only way I’ll watch it is if I see it from someone who has pirated it, therefore I’m not supporting the studio/ people in charge of butchering the film.

1 Like

images
China Salesman on Netflix. Mike Tyson fighting Steve (yes, Steve) Segall, gripping 3g wireless network telecom deal drama, People’s Republic of China funding & appropriate propaganda, partial subtitles, African civil wars…

1 Like

From imdb:

“He hired the best mercenary in Africa whose name is Lauder and a former general Kabbah to help him.”

BWAHAHAHA alright I’m watching this!

2 Likes

If you like Neil Breen, you’ll love China Salesman. I think they’ve got the same prop laptop source

1 Like

I’m breathlessly waiting for your review of this obvious classic haha

2 Likes

So will they keep the lisp and use subtitles or dub over it with Chinese voice acting? Will the voice acting have a lisp?

1 Like

I’ve only managed to catch half of it so far and will have to watch the rest tomorrow but I couldn’t not share this:

What the fuck is this shit lololol???

I get that he’s “the best mercenary in Africa” with prior military service in advanced warfare but WHO THE FUCK puts a picture of himself posing like that on his work desk?

7 Likes

The world’s greatest martial artist, obviously.

3 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

It is complementary to the one on the other side!

Ahhahaha!

1 Like

I think a framed picture of your unit is a lot more acceptable than one of just yourself. My boss has numerous pictures of himself throughout his office. I never noticed until someone pointed them out to me, and now I zero in on them every time I’m in there.

My boss is not Steven Seagal, in case you were wondering.

6 Likes

I was…and know that I am disappointed in this turn of events…

3 Likes

then how can you even call him your boss?

I answer to no man, except Steven Segal.

2 Likes

This might be the best response of 2018.

1 Like

Dude I’m gonna be watching this one today. That along with climax (2018)

1 Like

Been meaning to add this one to the list. Finished a New York to Seattle flight a few weeks ago watching this one. It really helped inspire me to make some lifestyle changes (eating and resting/sleeping more) to better support both my weight training and jiu-jitsu training.

The Redeemed and the Dominant

2 Likes

Make sure you have a teddy bear to cuddle if you watch mandy

1 Like

Steven Seagal is no man. He is a Tulku, a Living Buddha.

He only answers to Commies. That’s why he’s with the Russians now.