The Return of Even More Movies You've Watched This Week III

hey @dt79 I finally watched the new Ghostbusters. I like it!

Just kidding - it was so awful it actually makes me angry.

There was maybe like 3 lines of dialogue that made me laugh, but jeeeeesus it was terrible.

And holy shit the actual “action” scenes where they fight ghosts? They were just embarrassing! Plot had more holes in it than John Frusciante’s forearms too.

A solid 1/10 from me.

3 Likes

Why do you hate women? You’re not supposed to have an opinion anymore unless you fall under a certain demographic.

images%20(1)

“Women Hold Up Half The Sky”

• Chairman Mao

Sexist.

2 Likes

Because they make such shitty movies!

Have you seen Ocean’s 8?

Yes, It’s awful.

1 Like

It’s one of my favorite movies of all time… I am a drummer though.

Ant Man and The Wasp

Jesus Christ this Ant Man dude does almost exactly what I do to entertain myself when I’m at home alone with nothing to do lol.

The movie sucks. It’s like one of those poorly thought out 80s movies where they couldn’t decide whether they’re making a movie for kids or adults.

Did you like Ant Man?

As in the 1st movie.

It was ok.

Wow. Just an amazing analogy (no sarcasm). Is he back on the shit? I hope not - one of my favorite guitarists … RHCP aren’t RHCP without him or Slovak … I can never get into any other album of theirs except when either of those two are playing…

2 Likes

Honestly felt like that they had to set up Ant Man’s presence in Infinity Wars 2 and so devoted the entire plot to that.

That being said, I did find the film funny and entertaining, but the plot feels thin and mostly meant to just get characters from A to B.

You didn’t like One Hot Minute? It wasn’t their strongest but I liked a few of the tunes.

As I understand it, Frusciante is back on the smack and they now tour with some unknown dude who was originally their backing guitarist. Kid’s like 20 years younger than the rest of them.

1 Like

Klinghoffer? He’s not bad.

… I actually like Stadium Arcadium a bit.

1 Like

Eewwwww

Shuddup! I had just gotten my license and was cruising the beach for girls when this album came out.

Saw a movie called upgrade Upgrade (2018) - IMDb
Was suprisingly really good, relatively low budget but very well made, I believe the film will acquire a cult following over the years.

Excuse me , nobody is to speak ill of RHCP in a thread that I frequent . They are my most favouritst band of all time and I will love and support them until my dying days .
And his name is Josh Klinghoffer and he’s actually very talented.
The getaway tour was amazing . Literally the best night of my life .

*tear

1 Like

I’m not saying dude isn’t talented … I’m saying I prefer the style Fruscanti brought … he was an extension of Slovak after he died with mother’s milk and bssm. Both fantastic albums. I couldn’t get into one hot minute but loved Californication, by the way, and even stadium Arcadium. Once Fruscanti left again I couldn’t get into I’m with you and I haven’t even tried to listen to the getaway … they’re immensely talented I just don’t did their sound with the new guy.

1 Like

The Chillis have fucking sucked since 1996. Stop lying to yourselves.

1 Like
  1. That was when Soul to Squeeze was released.

Dave Navaro was rubbish.

Soul to squeeze is in my top 5 favorite songs of all time

2 Likes