The Return of Even More Movies You've Watched This Week III

@dt79

Lol it’s on YouTube for christ’s sake

1 Like

Get this. I recently saw the short kid with the funny voice playing a lawyer in a HK Tv drama. He STILL doesn’t look a day over 18.

1 Like

I’m VERY sure it exists!

Look at the silly category 3 shit they’re still making.

This was released in 3D!

1 Like

Kodachrome

Netflix original starring Jason Sudeikis, Ed Harris, and Elizabeth Olsen. Thought-provoking movie about redemption and forgiveness. I liked it. 7/10

To the Bone

Another Netflix original about a girl with pretty extreme anorexia. Kinda the same as above. Not enjoyable to watch, but I did find it engrossing and thought-provoking. Worth a watch. 6.5/10

Finally saw Infinity War last night. It was definitely the best Avengers movie and probably top 4 Marvel movies. I thought the pacing was good, but just a tad too long. Otherwise, I only had one other gripe about the movie, but liked everything else. Thanos is a fuckin G.

2 Likes

That is beyond fucked up.

Had to show my missus that actually. Hope she doesn’t get any ideas.

1 Like

Somehow after watching that extreme pegging, HK style, I’m reminded of this wee number

1 Like

Lol it’s the entire Yuen clan and Beardy! I watched this really long ago.

(For anyone interested, the dude in drag, Yuen Chung Yan, directed all the fight scenes in The Matrix Part 1.)

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure the Wachowski brothers hired those guys after their work on Fist of Legend. Makes sense as the fight scenes are very similar. In fact they probably ripped off the dojo scene from the same movie, come to think about it

1 Like

Yeah I think you’re probably right. Fist of Legend was pretty kickass.

1 Like

Have you watched this one starring Beardy? Hilarious, violent stuff.

1 Like

That slap😂

I need to see this!

1 Like

Fucking nearly fell off my chair laughing when I first saw that!

1 Like

I watch MAS*H and fishing shows on TV but in the theater I love Marvel movies. Infinity War was incredibly good.

2 Likes

The Hitman’s Bodyguard

Jesus, this movie sucked. They tried to save it by throwing R&B songs on the soundtrack and having Ryan Reynolds do his stupid fucking puppy dog eye shit at every opportunity.

It started as a 6 and ended up as a 1, hence my 2.5.

Ghost in the Shell 5.5/10

I saw it last week and don’t remember the high points but give it a 6. Mostly entertaining, probably had some significant plot issues but I didn’t care enough about the movie to bother remembering them.

Agreed.

Oh and watched it last weekend, best movie i’ve seen in ages.

1 Like

I don’t understand how Marvel just doesn’t plaster the Hulk with advertisements. After all, he is a big Banner.

4 Likes

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT

Is it just me or does Hulk get weaker with every movie? He used to be this big unstoppable beast of unlimited strength but now it’s like he’s piss weak.