The Return of Even More Movies You've Watched This Week III

Yes. It was amazing. IMO it’s the best Marvel movie yet. 10/10

1 Like

Finally saw Fantastic 4 and I don’t know what all the hate was about. It wasn’t amazing or anything, but it was okay.

Money Monster

Yawnnnnnnnnn…

That’s too bad. I think I’m a Jodie Foster fan.

yeah I didn’t like the look of that at all

i hope they do a sequel

Hey OG!
Long time, no see!

1 Like

=) I watch from the sidelines. =)

2 Likes

I saw it on HBO and really liked the first 2/3rds of it a lot. I like how it was sort of like Back to the Future II but for Terminator.
(this is supposed to be a reply to sufianandy’s Terminator Genisys)

1 Like

That sucks, it looked good from the commercial.

Yeah the trailer had a direction(good marketing department). The movie couldn’t decide on one.

X Men Apocalypse

It wasn’t bad though the climax just dragged on and on until…

SPOILER

Jean Grey fucking let loose the full extent of her powers with that dark phoenix thing and it was goddamn spectacular. It was like Bryan Singer was giving the middle finger to X3 going,“FUCK YOU! THIS IS HOW IT"S DONE!”

10 Cloverfield Lane. Liked it up until the ending. John Goodman is really good in it, like he is in everything, but sadly the last 15 minutes or so spoil it.

Troll 2

My wife is out of town so I’m watching some of my favorite God awful “B” grade horror movies this weekend. Troll 2 is the mother of bad movies. It is so terribly made any attempt at describing it would not do it justice.

I love this movie!

1 Like

I love that movie too! Haha. Man, I’m going to have to re-watch that shit.

I’ve never seen the original Troll so I’m going to have to give it a go.

Our conversation about Warlock the other day inspired me to get my B-Movie fix, and I re-watched the original Night Of The Demons.

I’ve never watched the original either. I read that Troll 2 had nothing to do it other than the name so I skipped it. I mean, there were no fucking trolls in Troll 2 lol! They were all goblins! That’s what makes it so awesome!

I just watched Demons (1985) again. Other than having one of my favourite movie endings, it probably has one of the greatest soundtracks ever.

I was thinking of watching Suspira later but I may actually watch that instead. Both part 1 and 2. Part 3 sucked.

Haha, yeah, I totally love that synthy goodness

Game changer! I didn’t realise there were sequels. I saw that movie for the first time when I was way too young and it fucked me up. The throat slitting almost had me throwing up.

I think you will love part 2. It’s funnier that the 1st movie and has an ass kicking nun armed with a super soaker filled with holy water.

wait a minute, are we talking about the same movie? I thought we were talking about Suspiria the Dario Argento movie about witches.

I googled Suspiria 2 and nothing seems to be coming up…

No I thought you meant Night of the Demons. There were 2 sequels.

The “sequels”(as in linked only by the 3 Mothers) to Suspira were Inferno and Mother of Tears. Inferno sucked balls. Mother of Tears didn’t suck as much because Asia Argento was in it and she’s fucking hot.