The Reason Beta Males Pedestalize Women

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/the-reason-beta-males-pedestalize-women/

I think that is not too far off the mark…

People in general tend to put ANYTHING they don’t “have” but want, up on high as if its the most amazing thing in the world.

A quote from the article.
“Beta males are rarely in a position to witness the worst of women.”

Sorry, bullshit. They just simply choose to ignore it and play blind.

I cant stand to read articles that take a simple matter and discuss it as if they are splitting the atom or sequencing the human genome.

Huh…I have always placed women on a pedestal because it is much easier to see under their skirt.

[quote]enigma666 wrote:

I cant stand to read articles that take a simple matter and discuss it as if they are splitting the atom or sequencing the human genome.
[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]enigma666 wrote:

[/quote]

So true…so sad.
Sugar and spice and everything nice…?

[quote]enigma666 wrote:
People in general tend to put ANYTHING they don’t “have” but want, up on high as if its the most amazing thing in the world.

[/quote]

Yep that’s what I got out of the article. The non-women analogy would just be anything normal people can’t afford that rich people do all the time.

Men and Women will never have an original thought in their entire lives, the article is
spot on for the most part, but it’s nothing new, this article may have been written in the
days of the Roman Empire as well, but with the language and words changed up a bit,
just the same kind of message for THIS generation…nothing original.

Learn the cycles of history, and your life will go much smoother, read much anyway
so you may take advantage of opportunities much easier than what most have labored hard for.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]enigma666 wrote:

[/quote]

So true…so sad.
[/quote]

Eh some are, some are just horrible people.

I always find it funny when some one goes and gets a girl at a club who grinds her ass in to his junk 20 minutes after seeing him and is then shocked and distraught when she cheats on his ass. Its the old saying of basically “you get what you pay for”.

I have met girls for one night stands and they are always bat shit insane, dumb, or just have other random issues. All of the girlfriends who were worth any amount of my time I picked up from the workplace, mutual acquaintances, or at an event we have a common interest in.

Off topic but Orion…this link is for you…with it and a few minutes I am sure it will make you happy…

The key is to not go looking for sluts, but to find a woman who you can make into YOUR bedroom slut.

I dont do sharing, the local club whores have been dicked by guys I wouldn’t even shake the hand of, why would I want them in my bed sharing pleasure?

Find a girl who you can trust and get horny with, nobody else.

[quote]enigma666 wrote:
[/quote]

Eh some are, some are just horrible people.
[/quote]

Quality people can be found anywhere. I wasn’t implying there was anything evil/malicious about woman. The rhyme is an example of projecting a desire instead of taking the time to judge each person as an individual. The beta-error! People can only get away with the things we allow them to do.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
The key is to not go looking for sluts, but to find a woman who you can make into YOUR bedroom slut.

I dont do sharing, the local club whores have been dicked by guys I wouldn’t even shake the hand of, why would I want them in my bed sharing pleasure?

Find a girl who you can trust and get horny with, nobody else.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with ‘drowning a torch’ or ‘cleansing a wound’…I’m not judging. Expecting to find your soul-mate under that circumstance is the issue.

FTR…I agree with your closing statement!

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Find a girl who you can trust and get horny with, nobody else.[/quote]

Wow. I totally agree with you. This may be the first time ever, as relates to this sort of thing.

Just reverse it for women. You don’t need AN alpha, those guys are nasty; you need YOUR alpha. And that’s someone you trust and respect, not some posturing douche.

I read about 2 paragraphs in and got bored

First off, If you’ve been alive for 20+ years on this planet and you didn’t figure out that women are people too and everything that comes with that fact, welp, you’re pretty fucking dumb or you need to leave the computer and go outside more.

Secondly if a beta male is a dude who doesnt get laid, well, I know plenty of dudes who think women are all whores and treat them like shit and they still don’t get laid, despite banging on relentlessly about their supposed knowledge of women. Kind of like most PUA jerk offs :slight_smile:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Secondly if a beta male is a dude who doesnt get laid, well, I know plenty of dudes who think women are all whores and treat them like shit and they still don’t get laid, despite banging on relentlessly about their supposed knowledge of women. Kind of like most PUA jerk offs :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Amen…nothing alpha about that shit.

I pedestal only one woman - my wife. And she loves me because I am Alpha - among other things.

How sweet, The challenge though is to STAY Alpha well into your 80’s with your sweetheart, as a gangbanger
in his 20’s approaches the both of you on the street.

[quote]Karado wrote:
How sweet, The challenge though is to STAY Alpha well into your 80’s with your wife, as a suspicious looking thug in his 20’s approaches the both of you on the street.
[/quote]

what

[quote]Karado wrote:
How sweet, The challenge though is to STAY Alpha well into your 80’s with your wife, as a suspicious looking thug in his 20’s approaches the both of you on the street.
[/quote]

what[/quote]

Gangbanger is gonna seduce the 80-year-old Mrs. D. Happens all the time. Did you not read the article? There’s a gritty, grimy world where the female id roams free across fruited plains of phalluses.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
[/quote]

what[/quote]

Gangbanger is gonna seduce the 80-year-old Mrs. D. Happens all the time. Did you not read the article? There’s a gritty, grimy world where the female id roams free across fruited plains of phalluses.[/quote]

It’s just amusing to me that PUA kiddies are so focused on these contrived what if fantasies

I mean like really, BRO WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WHEN UR 80 YEARS OLD AND SOME THUG WANTS TO ROB YOUR WIFE, WHAT WOULD THE ~Alpha Male~ DO?

or my personal favorites that run along the lines of something to do with societal collapse and rape and murder and and and