The Reality of This Quote

“Want to train every day?” no problem.
“Want to train 3 times per day, 6 days a week?”

I took this quote from the ANACONDA article. Is this a realistic measurement if someone is on Indigo-3G and using the peri workout nutrition?

Wouldn’t that have more to do with actually having enough time to train 3X/day, 6days/week?

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
Wouldn’t that have more to do with actually having enough time to train 3X/day, 6days/week?[/quote]

Yeah… Hypothetically speaking lets say I have time to train everyday… with a proper body split program can one really train this hard on these supplements without over training? I have never been a fan of the bodybuilding workouts seen a lot of the time where one trains 1 muscle groups once a week where it’s hit tell exhaustion. I feel that my body can recover and I would like to train a 2 body split 2x a week. etc.

When I played around with Surge Workout Fuel, MAG-10 and ANACONDA, I felt as though I could train harder and longer. That could have been the placebo effect though. Check the Indigo-3G logs and articles posted. There are reports of increased work capacity.

The first Indigo-3G boot camp was 2X/day and that looked brutal. They seemed to be handling the workload pretty well.

Yeah! I looked at the workout pdf’s of each phase by month posted by CT and tried to match them up with the videos on the feed but they are still confusing to me! I am excited to get back into the weightroom and get going hard after this sport season finishes up.

Go to the livespill.

I don’t think the “3x per day, 6x per week” was referring to traditional bodybuilding work outs. They were CT’s workouts where he was doing his max-acceleration stuff aka no neural fatigue or what ever it was called. Also, I don’t think they were using Indigo either.

[quote]DeepOrange wrote:
Yeah! I looked at the workout pdf’s of each phase by month posted by CT and tried to match them up with the videos on the feed but they are still confusing to me! I am excited to get back into the weightroom and get going hard after this sport season finishes up.[/quote]

The guys at Boot Camp 1 did not do the workouts from the pdf’s. Those programs are just one example of applying CT’s methods.

As for training multiple times a day on a daily basis: Indigo plus good nutrition (including peri-workout) do indeed push recovery to ridiculous levels. You just have to be smart about training and not burn out your nervous system.

Obviously, training 3 times a day would NOT mean tripling your volume. But you could, for example, divide your regular session into two parts, increase the volume there a little bit, and do some prowler work as a third session.

During the holidays I tend to split my workouts in two and add some extra work to each session. Last time it was abs, 15 minutes at the end of each session. So I added about 30 minutes on top of the 1h15min - 1h30min the two sessions together were taking.

B.

Has anyone put on 35lbs of muscle in 6 weeks yet?

Olympic lifters in teams all over the world train with heavy singles and triples every day of the week for hours without any Biotest products…

Yeah we have 2 more weeks of wrestling practice in the season and i wanted to start doing some lifting in thrbpod mornings then have practice at night but am afraid of over training.